State: Pennsylvania
Address: 633 Long Run Rd, Ste 5, Mckeesport, PA 15132
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Table shower, sauna, rub happy ending
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Taller girl with a great body. 36B tits and a nice firm ass. Great legs
Recommendation: Yes
I really want to try Kyoto because I love Asian women, but paying $200+ just turns me off.
Originally Posted by Bizolock

Edit The Dr
Albedo, I feel your pain.

But at Kyoto, you go for (and pay for) the full experience. The several times I've been there, I was treated so well. From the washy-washy to the sauna to the massage (I mean, having your back delicately walked on by a little barefoot raven-haired lady? As a fellow Asian enjoyer, come oonnnnn)…the girl sweetly helping you dress and tying your shoes at the end, sending you off with a kiss and a gentle begging whisper in your ear to come back and see her soon.

Sure, it's all facade and them playing the role as the sultan's harem girl, but the ones I've visited there do it so well. It's nice to just stepping away from all life throws at you and sinking into that care that they can provide you for that hour. We tend to focus on that peak moment here on the boards, but the whole experience there is really something of genuine value. It's escapism that puts you in a different, more positive mindset that lingers once you leave, if you let it.
Albedo, I feel your pain.

Sure, it's all facade and them playing the role as the sultan's harem girl, but the ones I've visited there do it so well. It's nice to just stepping away from all life throws at you and sinking into that care that they can provide you for that hour. We tend to focus on that peak moment here on the boards, but the whole experience there is really something of genuine value. It's escapism that puts you in a different, more positive mindset that lingers once you leave, if you let it. Originally Posted by woodrunner
Albedo, can you clear out your inbox? I can toss some PM's back and forth with ya. I don't have PA either.
Albedo, can you clear out your inbox? I can toss some PM's back and forth with ya. I don't have PA either. Originally Posted by woodrunner

Should be good now
You by chance know their hours? Got a tight schedule and I was hoping to go tomorrow. It's been a couple years since I've been there, and I can't find any info on their hours and they won't answer the phone. Much obliged.

Tuff