"Virgin whore" up for auction!

Have y'all seen this?

The bidding seems to be going fairly well! Up to $300,000 from a guy in Serbia. Just wow!

http://www.elizabeth-raine.com
Kinda sad actually.
Jesus Christ, did you read all of the terms and conditions? That's fcked up
Kinda sad actually. Originally Posted by Flyboy182
I don't really see it that way. She's getting upwards of $300,000 for something the rest of us sell for around $2,000. (Considering that it's a 12-hour date.)

I'd trade places with her, for sure.

Hey, have I mentioned that I'm a born-again virgin?
She gets a $100 bid fee, so she has already collected $700. She just needs to keep the bid number low and get a few hundred more guys to bid.

Interesting that a condom is optional if you have had an STD test in the past 24 hours.

Wonder if I won if we could do it in the backseat of a Chevy like I did with the last virgin (about 100 years ago).
Crazy, but impressive! Smart lady! I seen something like this once, this woman got paid a million for her virginity.
By sad I meant that there are dumbasses that would part with that much cash to fuck an inexperienced girl. I'll take experience every time.
By sad I meant that there are dumbasses that would part with that much cash to fuck an inexperienced girl. I'll take experience every time. Originally Posted by Flyboy182
Well, I'll take the $300,000. Let me know when you're ready, Flyboy.
Sorry, I do not buy it. The bidding looks too fake. Everything is too "neat" . 2 people from Serbia?
Jesus Christ, did you read all of the terms and conditions? That's fcked up Originally Posted by ramblinman69
And the dumb chick is using Pay Pal for deposits.. Yeah expect that to be shut down rather quickly when and if they find out about what exactly she is selling.

Plus who has ever heard of a paltry "deposit" of $100 for a $300k bid? Hell even Barett-Jackson made me pay a 10% buyers fee plus have a bank letter of guaranty.. She does none of that so good luck getting her 300k in fictional cash because that is all it is and will be due to this being run so haphazardly..
Sorry, I do not buy it. The bidding looks too fake. Everything is too "neat" . 2 people from Serbia? Originally Posted by thebodyman
I was thinking the same thing it's a scam. But they might get there 300K if enough people donate the $100.
I have to give this girl some credit for creativity! Wow, sale that pussy away to the highest bidder baby! A lot of women wish it was that easy.

But on the flip side.... I would bet her virginity that she is underneath a MOUNTAIN of student loan debt that is killing her so I am guessing that is why she came up with this gimmick to pay off the legendary amount of debt that it takes to finance medical school. Why go through medical school with all that training just to stop and become a sex worker? Really? It does not make sense unless she is doing it to RID herself of the debt she has incurred via medical school. Maybe she failed, who knows but I am sticking with my hunch on this.

I would imagine that this young lady does NOT know how to handle money very well. So I also see the situation as being very sad for her in that she has more than likely become a debt slave in the name of HIGHER EDUCATION, which has opened the flood gates for her becoming a sex worker. Out of the $300K, how much does she get to keep? That's the $300K question.

In the essence of being a whore, why should an individual sell their body and soul for something that continuously loses value? Just food for thought.
Everybody, it's not just 300k... if she times it just right... she could probably sell to 2 or 3 of the top bidders and consumate the deal within the week her website specifies.

That's the fun part of virginity... a smart woman can sell hers over and over to unsuspecting (naive) men...
Everybody, it's not just 300k... if she times it just right... she could probably sell to 2 or 3 of the top bidders and consumate the deal within the week her website specifies.

That's the fun part of virginity... a smart woman can sell hers over and over to unsuspecting (naive) men... Originally Posted by Slingerland
Wow. Never thought of that. I guess I was going off the assumption that she was going to be honest about it.

That might work, unless the suitors bring along a hymen inspector. Lol

That's the fun part of virginity... a smart woman can sell hers over and over to unsuspecting (naive) men... Originally Posted by Slingerland
yeah I had a girl friend tell me one time she was a virgin, I said if so your cherry has been pushed so far back you can use it as a brake light.