Our enemies are afraid

Russia, China, North Korea, etc have to be shaking in their boots seeing this feeble, dementia addled moron have to be helped off the stage by his wife

Watch:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1488962480047108096
Originally Posted by berryberry
Seriously?
This really is what you live for isn't it?
That shit was pretty weak, can't you do better?

And besides aren't those all of the mango menaces buddies?
Weren't they the only people in the world that would talk to him?
And do you know why they would talk to him?.....
Because they are menaces too!
Every fucking one of them!

And boy look at what you typed, that's pretty hateful, and for a man you never met?
You never met him have you?
Dose he owe you $5.00 or something?
You should have that looked at!

You know Joe Biden is not my first pick, but I can sympathise with his situation.
And he is my president like it or not!
The man has the right acting like even bigger assholes a than before.
He has got Donny the douchbags benefactor pulling his shit with Ukraine.
He has all the progressive children in his party crying because they want it all now, not realizing that voting rights trump's...pardon the pun, trump's all other issues! And you have the right wing redrawing maps and creating racist anti voting laws!

And you have that Fucking Asshole of Assholes, the grand poo ba of Assholes and his big Fucking lie!
This motherfuckers hasn't shut up for a year!
For a fucking year!
Believe me that man, Biden has the patients of Job!
Id'a had that son of bitch done away with a long time ago, let you all stew in that conspiracy theory!

And so I imagine that man is a bit tired, and before you start talking that strongman dictator shit about showing the world strength, he has the armed forces of the United States at his disposal and he knows it!
Unlike your boy, he doesn't need to fake it!

So Bidens doing OK, dispite all of the bullshit being tossed at him!
Actually, it’s really disgusting. Everyone knows Joey Bribes is senile and compromised. You have to be totally blind not to see it.
Actually what you find discusting is that you know that he is doing pretty well, it makes you work twice as hard to come up with lies to throw at him!

Actually, it’s really disgusting. Everyone knows Joey Bribes is senile and compromised. You have to be totally blind not to see it. Originally Posted by bambino
Actually, it’s really disgusting. Everyone knows Joey Bribes is senile and compromised. You have to be totally blind not to see it. Originally Posted by bambino
It is indeed Bam. And the rest of the world sees it. This is why the US has lost the respect of other world leaders. They are laughing at feeble, dementia addled Biden. He has trouble talking half the time. It puts the US in a terrible place
Actually what you find discusting is that you know that he is doing pretty well, it makes you work twice as hard to come up with lies to throw at him! Originally Posted by Dogface78
That’s fuckin funny. DF is one of the 4 people in the country who thinks biden is “doing pretty well”. Imagine that, right here on our favorite hooker board. Who’da thunk it.
Actually what you find discusting is that you know that he is doing pretty well, it makes you work twice as hard to come up with lies to throw at him! Originally Posted by Dogface78
In what inverse matrix is joeys doing well?

Well he does 2 things well-
1. He eats his boogers
2. He shits himself
In what inverse matrix is joeys doing well?

Well he does 2 things well-
1. He eats his boogers
2. He shits himself Originally Posted by winn dixie

What are you 5years old?
And as i said in an earlier post that the propaganda of the right is all projection, so I have to ask do you eat your boogers and shit yourself!

Because apparently you must shit yourself every time you see a Mexican!
Here's some advice, if you dont like Mexicans the get the off the border, there's a lot of Mexicans there!
What are you 5years old?
And as i said in an earlier post that the propaganda of the right is all projection, so I have to ask do you eat your boogers and shit yourself!

Because apparently you must shit yourself every time you see a Mexican!
Here's some advice, if you dont like Mexicans the get the off the border, there's a lot of Mexicans there! Originally Posted by Dogface78
Propaganda? He was caught on tape eating his buggers. And hes shat himself more than once in public. The guy is embarrassing. Why you bringin up latinos? Particular fascination?
That’s fuckin funny. DF is one of the 4 people in the country who thinks biden is “doing pretty well”. Imagine that, right here on our favorite hooker board. Who’da thunk it. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Amazing isn't it. How lucky are we to have one of the 4 people in the country who thinks Senile Biden is “doing pretty well” right here. Damn.

Although give it another week with the way Senile Biden continually fucks up and that 4 people will be down to 3 or less