New Orlean's Women's March Called Off

I thought Trump said its not our job to protect the whole fucking world. Which is it WD? Fuck Israel. They need to take care of themselves. Its not our fucking job. You should be happy " I was elected to help the people of Pittsburgh, not Paris". Israel is just a cash cow for Trump and his fucked up little son in law Originally Posted by themystic
Get back on topic. The article cites anti-Antisemitism as just one reason the Women's March is losing steam. You are trying to drag Israel somehow into it.
Get back on topic. The article cites anti-Antisemitism as just one reason the Women's March is losing steam. You are trying to drag Israel somehow into it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
If its non on topic to talk about Antisemitism in this thread than why did you use that as your opening statement as the reason the event was cancelled? Why not just say the event was cancelled because no one gave a fuck.
RTM'ed. It was just me who pointed this out to you.
I dont hate the Jews but they are a fucked up country. Talk about a welfare state. Just another honey hole for the Trumps. No one gives a fuck about this march. Its just another Trump distraction Originally Posted by themystic

you lost me there.

you're starting to sound like cjohnny.
How did Israel come to this discussion? Originally Posted by eccielover
You are trying to drag Israel somehow into it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Jews = Israel.

that's how it got into the discussion.

what's that word I'm thinking of??? incoherent?
you lost me there.

you're starting to sound like cjohnny. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
gnadfly said the reason this march was shut down because the woman were anti Jew. Then he said mentioning Jews was not on topic. He wants everyone to agree with his pov only
The OPs opening statement was Anti Semitic. Why do people on the right treat the Jews as some chosen people we arent allowed to say anything about? Originally Posted by themystic
Are you saying the Jewish people are not the chosen people?
Are you saying the Jewish people are not the chosen people? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Only 144,000 of them. The rest is a crap shoot
Only 144,000 of them. The rest is a crap shoot Originally Posted by themystic

where did come up with that number?
where did come up with that number? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/144,000

Book of revelations
Only 144,000 of them. The rest is a crap shoot Originally Posted by themystic
Funny - it isn't referring to that from the Bible.

From Wikipedia:

In Judaism, "chosenness" is the belief that the Jews, via descent from the ancient Israelites, are the chosen people, i.e. chosen to be in a covenant with God. The idea of the Israelites being chosen by God is found most directly in the Book of Deuteronomy[1][2] as the verb bahar (בָּחַ֣ר (Hebrew)), and is alluded to elsewhere in the Hebrew Bible using other terms such as "holy people".[3] Much is written about these topics in rabbinic literature. The three largest Jewish denominations—Orthodox Judaism, Conservative Judaism and Reform Judaism—maintain the belief that the Jews have been chosen by God for a purpose. Sometimes this choice is seen as charging the Jewish people with a specific mission—to be a light unto the nations, and to exemplify the covenant with God as described in the Torah.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/144,000

Book of revelations Originally Posted by winn dixie
Funny - it isn't referring to that from the Bible.

From Wikipedia:

In Judaism, "chosenness" is the belief that the Jews, via descent from the ancient Israelites, are the chosen people, i.e. chosen to be in a covenant with God. The idea of the Israelites being chosen by God is found most directly in the Book of Deuteronomy[1][2] as the verb bahar (בָּחַ֣ר (Hebrew)), and is alluded to elsewhere in the Hebrew Bible using other terms such as "holy people".[3] Much is written about these topics in rabbinic literature. The three largest Jewish denominations—Orthodox Judaism, Conservative Judaism and Reform Judaism—maintain the belief that the Jews have been chosen by God for a purpose. Sometimes this choice is seen as charging the Jewish people with a specific mission—to be a light unto the nations, and to exemplify the covenant with God as described in the Torah. Originally Posted by friendly fred

if I'm reading this 144,000 thing right, it implies 144,000 virgins who were not defiled by women.

I'm assuming that the virgins are males who were not defiled by women.

so, it looks like women aren't included.
???????????
??????????? Originally Posted by winn dixie

what are you confused about?
Gonna have to reread, did not notice about the women?