Smoking hot WSW on Dennis right now!

White, looks to be late teens/early 20's, long brunette hair in blue jeans, boots and brown jacket. Has an earpeace in connected to her phone. Hopefully just listening to music! She has been working Dennis last hour or so and drawing a ton of attention but I haven't seen anyone able to get her in the car. I think everyone is a little scared because she doesn't belong here at all. I'm normally pretty brave and or stupid but I'm watching this one from the sidelines.
Thanks for the on-scene coverage. I’ll be able to check it out myself after a couple more hours here at the grindstone.
Yea I will check it out myself! Thanks for the update
  • BLM69
  • 11-10-2017, 01:09 PM
Picking her up is not the problem, saying things you shouldn't will get you in trouble
I rolled through the Dennis area from right at 3pm to 3:20pm and there was far too many Leo's out there. I made the rounds a few times.. got outta there fast.
I only saw one marked car on Dennis at lunchtime but no telling how many are around that you don't see. The Ho activity was pretty sparse besides the hot ass white girl, a decent AA chick and a couple of old snaggletooths.
I rolled through the Dennis area from right at 3pm to 3:20pm and there was far too many Leo's out there. I made the rounds a few times.. got outta there fast. Originally Posted by bigscheff
I got there about 3:45 today and it was cool. Cruised the Dennis/Royal/Grissom/Satsuma/Dennis/Forest/Grissom/ Zone d’ circuit for about an hour and didn’t see any sign of LE. Sitting here at Taco Cabana with a happy hour margarita, collecting my impressions.

I saw the titular WSW brunette in jeans with a rip in the thigh, with the earbuds, although they weren’t in, and she looked kind of annoyed, or maybe distressed. Or she could just be off her meds; I’ve seen that out here recently, too. But at least she wasn’t crouched on the sidewalk, talking to herself and biting big hunks out of a paper sack, like that other girl, but’s that’s anot her story.

This girl looked more like a Latina/Caucasian mix to me, pretty, as the OP said, and like I said, looked pissed off about something. I would have stopped, but she was walking south against northbound traffic, instead of with it, and in that stretch of Dennis where there’s no place to pull over or stop. About 15 minutes later on my way back, I spotted her coming back on the same side going the right direction, and if I had been quick enough, I could have made a quick left turn onto the side street she was approaching and had her right at my passenger side door. But she still had that generally annoyed look on her face that made me keep going straight. It may have been RBF (Resting Bitch Face, a terrible ailment that afflicts many pretty girls).

The same 2-3 BSWs you always see on Dennis south of Satsuma were out, but my guess is they are with a local crew. The girls I have picked up on Forest (and reviewed here) seemed to be avoiding that end of Dennis. One local latina girl I picked up yesterday (wound up not having a session) says she will only work Harry Hines and Royal, which made me suspect there are some territorial claims in force in the area, which might explain why unconnected and/or new girls get the part of the stroll where it’s harder for drivers to stop and pick them up.

A couple of weeks ago I was through the route after midnight, and it seemed to me that once the sun goes down and traffic dies down, any turf claims were off, but I don’t thave all night to drive around and find out.

I might check back tomorrow afternoon. That new girl might be out early if she doesn’t make her stack tonight.
A couple of weeks ago I was through the route after midnight, and it seemed to me that once the sun goes down and traffic dies down, any turf claims were off, but I don’t thave all night to drive around and find out. Originally Posted by Obvious Lee
I can tell you dennis after dark is dead, you might find one or two, but they are all on harry hines at that point. I have problems sleeping sometimes and spend the night driving around getting a few girls for some head in the truck.
No pics? It's 2017 don't any of you have dash cams?
Yes, but trying to aim the phone to the side and snap pics while maintaining control of the vehicle is no small feat.
So has anyone picked her up yet? Is she still around? I haven't had a chance to get back over there.
I didn’t see her when I drove by