A stalkers life

How sad a life does someone have to have to send almost 100 emails and pm's between last night and now?
To a person they have never even met...
I dunno.
well its that and LOTS of caffeine.
Not as sad as a hooker's life though. lol Originally Posted by Golfpro1
I dunno. Originally Posted by Golfpro1

Um yes you do know. Why did you edit your post? Why don't you tell the whole board why you won't leave her alone? you've been stalking her all night. SNL, just report his posts his posts that's all. A post whore never misses anything. "Hookers" must be something special if you're willing to stalk them. Just sayin.
Um yes you do know. Why did you edit your post? Why don't you tell the whole board why you won't leave her alone? SNL, just report his posts his posts that's all. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Stop doctoring my posts, you dumb whore. You and London Rayne are 2 of the biggest cock sucking, mother fucking whores on this site.
Naomi doctored my posts. She is an evil liar!
Naomi doctored my posts. She is an evil liar! Originally Posted by Golfpro1
I will never do such. I just reposted it before you edited it to say "I dunno". Busted!

Stop doctoring my posts, you dumb whore. You and London Rayne are 2 of the biggest cock sucking, mother fucking whores on this site. Originally Posted by Golfpro1
Dumb? Biggest cock sucking mother fucking whores? As much as I post? That cannot be true.
Hell I wouldn't mind being one of the biggest cock sucking whores though .. what's wrong with that?
I rather get paid for sucking than stalk for free. Now who's the smart one? LOL!
I looked up stalking, its a mental illness
Dumb? Biggest cock sucking mother fucking whores? As much as I post? That cannot be true.
Hell I wouldn't mind being one of the biggest cock sucking whores though .. what's wrong with that? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Well, there are 24 hours in a day. I'm sure you squeeze in as much cocksucking as you can, sweetie.

It's illegal; that's what's wrong with p4p, dummy.
I looked up stalking, its a mental illness Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
There are other physical illnesses as well. For example, a heavy dependence on certain liquids. Just saying.
Well, there are 24 hours in a day. I'm sure you squeeze in as much cocksucking as you can, sweetie.

It's illegal; that's what's wrong with p4p, dummy. Originally Posted by Golfpro1
False but of course believe what you want.

This is too easy. If it is so bad then why are you here? Why can't you go do something legal like uh --- watch Barney and Friends.
I will never do such. I just reposted it before you edited it to say "I dunno". Busted!

Hell I wouldn't mind being one of the biggest cock sucking whores though .. what's wrong with that?
I rather get paid for sucking than stalk for free. Now who's the smart one? LOL! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You may be smarter, but I sincerely doubt you are. Why do you have to constantly edit your posts? Are you not witty enough to come up with one liners? You need time to think?

Yes you get paid to suck. You'll have to live with it too. When you're old and gray, you'll still be known as a whore!!!!! Boom!!!!!

How do you like them apples?

How do you like them apples? Originally Posted by Golfpro1
Very tasty I must say. Doesn't taste better than cock though.
Very tasty. Again I will ask you - What is wrong with sucking and fucking and getting paid for it if done safely? hehehe. If something is so wrong with it, why have you been trying to book a date with my friend for the last -- errrm few hours. I thought pay4play was illegal. Hey stop being so negative. Stick around a little longer. We don't want you to get banned for this rubbish/you know "trolling". Originally Posted by Naomi4u
First of all, I'll do what I want, when I want.

Deep down inside, you know why it's wrong. Don't pretend like you don't. I mean, would your mom be proud? I think not.

And I haven't been trying to book a date with you, or with any of your partners in crime.