Venus and Cilla have kissed and Made up, Pics for sale

Yes Sir, that's right we're on the mends. Pics will be sold to the highest bidder. any takers? Well i was kidding about the pics, but ive missed You all glad to be back and with my "A" game on. Kisses to all, and Surcher im happy to see Your doing well. Wow, i see a lot has changed can someone just give me last 46 days of the low down, i missed a lot, this place is better then day time soaps.
We had a clinical trial with GSO3..........have you ever had GSO3 rubbed on your choochie?
No Sir, i cant say i know what is,lol
No Sir, i cant say i know what is,lol Originally Posted by subcilla
We missed you Cilla. Things haven't been the same without you..........well, they really have kinda been the same but we still missed you.
You've got some catching up to do. People are running away from Houston screaming like stump broke......uh, rodents.
is it contagious?
Only if you are crazy enough to take this shit serious..............I thinck you'll be fine.
Thanks Cilla, but I can't help you on what's happened. I had almost 60 days out of the loop.
Sir, im so glad Your back, xo
We had a clinical trial with GSO3..........have you ever had GSO3 rubbed on your choochie? Originally Posted by dearhunter

just wondering if anyone has every had GS03 rubbed on their choochie?

CHicagosun wanted to know if you ever rub GS03 on your cock? If so could you maintain an erection while on it?
Only if you are crazy enough to take this shit serious..............I thinck you'll be fine. Originally Posted by boardman
I thinck so too. H
well im not sure, and im usually the kind of girl who will try anything once. But the mad scientist DH ... i need another beer.
Glad to see you back posting!
Thank You, Brooke. im back! Honey take me drunk, im home... oh wait..lol
Cilla, it is nice to read that you have resolved the issues.
Hi Honey..... Glad ur back. Missed ur musings.