Connecting to Chat

Been having some issues w/chat not connecting @ random. Any1 else have these problems and if so does any1 have any solutions?
As you know robs, I'm in chat quite a bit and I've not had any problems with connectivity. Perhaps it's something on your end. I don't have a very sophisticated set-up here. Simple laptop and ATT DSL.
tra
yeah I dunno its random Tra ..I got a pretty simple connection as well just TW Cable
What browser are you running?
I was running Mozilla and now I just started using Chrome
I use Firefox and have not had any problems with chat. Maybe it is a Chrome issue.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-25-2010, 12:38 PM
I have not had any issues with Chat using Firefox 3.5 or 3.6.

Other things to check are make sure that your Javascript and Adobe Flash are up to date.
thxs for the suggestions
Ok so, I have run both Google Chrome and Firefox 3.6 and its going on 3am CST not able to log into chat. Java and Flash are both up to date and Enabled. Running Win XP. Any ideas?, As I had stated in the beginnig this just happens @ random.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-08-2010, 11:53 AM
By random do you mean intermittent? Not all of the time?

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache, cookies and Temporary Internet Files area?
By random do you mean intermittent? Not all of the time?

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache, cookies and Temporary Internet Files area? Originally Posted by Mokoa
yes to all
so here we go again ..was in chat earlier tonight did not log out but was disconnected. I then refreshed and tried logging back in but could not connect.
having same problem robs
have tried explorer firefox and cannot connect
anybody have any other suggestions
I can't get in either, robs

Wildcat
ok well now I know its not just me thxs Wild