P411

Ladies give me your fed back & opinion on P411 is it worth having even if an client has 30 okays an the provider still turns you down ? Give your fed back ?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE P411! I wish more guys used it.

And keep in mind...it is a providers right to turn anyone down she wants to.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-29-2014, 11:58 AM
Just because you have an account on EC CIE or on P411want does not mean an automatic going to get laid. a lady has the right to turn you down for whatever reason she chooses no matter how many okays you have.
:lol there's no correlation between number of okays or reviews and a lady not having the right to turn you down.

Ask yourself how the experience was in scheduling, contact, etc. via p411 and then ask yourself if it was worth the price. If you don't think it was/is, then test the waters without using the site.
Okays are merely okays. An okay is not a reference. Your okays may be old. Or your okays may be with less than reputable providers. Or maybe ...
Or maybe...she doesn't want to see you.

No biggie really.
Hahaha thanks for y'all response ladies I was just wondering & Ze your right can't argue with you there
Just keep in mind some ladies may turn you down for reasons other then "you're a bad guy". One of your OKs may be from a lady she despises. She might be retiring soon. She may recognize you as someone she knows in real life. Don't take it personally. Move on and find another gal to boink. They are plentiful.
There could be activities that you enjoy that she doesn't. There are guys who say DFK is really important to them and personally, I just can't do that unless I'm in love with someone. I didn't DFK my ex for like the last year of our 1.5 year relationship because I just wasn't in love with him. Sometimes people just aren't a match. I wouldn't take it personal. There's always going to be someone else you do match with.
Whatever you do. Do NOT ask Daaaaaman. I think he's made his own infomercial for P411.
Whatever you do. Do NOT ask Daaaaaman. I think he's made his own infomercial for P411. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
He'll be all like P411!!! Fuck yaaaaaa!!! Lol!
  • Louc4
  • 07-29-2014, 05:35 PM
What would we do without you.