So When Did Austin Coed Become The Fucking Weather Channel?

WTF???

When and why did Austin coed become the place to post weather reports?
It's not thought provoking or entertaining, and it's sure not hobby related!
Get over peeps, it's Texas and thunderstorms happen all the time.
At least throw the word hobby in there so it's hobby related.

SMDH
Weather & road conditions in the Vagina TriangleŽ are very important information for hobbyists!
Okay then, must include the Vaginal Triangle in all weather reports.
I hear the Vaginal Triangle is going to get hit hard Friday
Okay then, must include the Vaginal Triangle in all weather reports.
I hear the Vaginal Triangle is going to get hit hard Friday Originally Posted by rockerrick
I been hitting it hard in the triangle for over 5 years now!
Attached Images File Type: gif laughing_smiley.gif (49.5 KB, 349 views)
8:30 AM. Live from the Vagina Triangle:

A warn 70' Over Cast

The pimps are cracking open their first beers at Days Inn. America's Best Shit Hole has providers hitting the convenience store on St. Johns stocking up on condoms and energy drinks. Business as usual. Traffic is average rush hour with no accidents.
Weather reports? Hell yea! frankly anything is better than the fighting and ugliness that coed has become with the backstabbing, infighting and shaming of women who chose to engage in this job or who are not a spinner or not a teenager or not a CIS woman. Simply put, if everyone could be respectful of others and not sling shit and arrows at others, then coed might get back to a fun and interactive place to talk about this hobby in an open and interesting way. I welcome weather reports over so and so is fat and old and is dirty old whore.
+1. Agreed, Sue. The weather reports are actually HELPFUL in a weird way. Not what I'd expect on a hooker board - but a good change from the Sturm und Drang here
Weather reports? Hell yea! frankly anything is better than the fighting and ugliness that coed has become with the backstabbing, infighting and shaming of women who chose to engage in this job or who are not a spinner or not a teenager or not a CIS woman. Simply put, if everyone could be respectful of others and not sling shit and arrows at others, then coed might get back to a fun and interactive place to talk about this hobby in an open and interesting way. I welcome weather reports over so and so is fat and old and is dirty old whore. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Did you mean CIM woman?
I'm not familiar with CIS
  • Tetas
  • 04-22-2015, 08:29 AM
Could y'all post some wildflower pics in the background?
I didn't get to make my Springtime Hill Country trip this year.

Oh and maybe a hottie in a summer dress to read the weather?
Thanks in advance!
just in case you're serious here is the definition, so Hun, I think you are quite familiar with CIS females
cis female
A non-transgendered female. A naturally-born woman or girl whose psychological gender identity is socially female also.

Clarification: A cis female is often commonly feminine, but this is not necessarily so. A cis female might have some or many personality characteristics that are considered masculine, butch, or commonly associated with men or boys. But unless she identifies ith and seeks to project a male persona, she is still a cis female.

Also: A cis female might be straight or lesbian.
Weather reports? Hell yea! frankly anything is better than the fighting and ugliness that coed has become with the backstabbing, infighting and shaming of women who chose to engage in this job or who are not a spinner or not a teenager or not a CIS woman. Simply put, if everyone could be respectful of others and not sling shit and arrows at others, then coed might get back to a fun and interactive place to talk about this hobby in an open and interesting way. I welcome weather reports over so and so is fat and old and is dirty old whore. Originally Posted by sue_nami

Since most fed up members have put the three of them on ignore the ring leader has toned down as predicted and the followers are left seeking any banal topic to stir shit and commiserate with one another about. Literally Any excuse will do.
Notice how it's Only the two of them who even care?
Imagine how small one's world must be when such a petty and trivial thing incites drama.

Life must get pretty dull when you've run out of readers to spew venom and insults at.

It's just how they roll. Can't hate em for being who they are but I really do love this ignore feature. You can see them fussing and whining outside but don't have to be bothered with any of the noise. It is comical watching them jump up and down outside shaking their fists as the OP is sure to do in response.

I see we have a 50% chance of rain today. Should be sunny tomorrow with a 90% chance of rain on Friday. The good news is Saturday will be sunny. Once again it's supposed to rain on Monday and Tuesday. The rainy days will be perfect for BCD. There I kept it hobby related. lol
Spoken by one of the obtuse weather reporters! lol
blah blah blah I really think I'm smart, but I posted a weather report in coed.
Too bad it wasn't a F5, we might not of had to hear blah blah blah anymore.
This old, fat, ugly guy just wants to know where it's soaking wet and thundering with horny as lightening
This old, fat, ugly guy just wants to know where it's soaking wet and thundering with horny as lightening Originally Posted by Passion2015

Nothing like some good BCD while listening to the band "Weather Report".