julietravelgal...... thumbs down

I just wanted to give a heads up on her TCB. I could have just posted this in the men's are but I did not want those without PA to bother with someone who may be flaky to them as well.

I called before 9am and Julie answered. Her ad was posted at about 830am. She told me she could meet for the half hour I wanted. The session would occur at 11am. She asked that I PM her which I did and I asked if we could bump the appointment to noon. I send her my refrences which are glowing and receive nothing back. I am not one to continue to send PM's, etc but I thought this was crap. Any provider has the right to see who they want but when you agree on a phone to see someone and ask them to PM you and they comply within 5 minutes, you owe them the courtesy of a no at least.

I post this so if fellow hobbyists want to see her they have plan B ready....

Sixx
Interesting...I seem to recall about a month or so ago a similar situation which led to quite a bit of haranguing of the poster...

I think you are being a bit harsh on the poor provider...

- she's only human
- she may have had a bad day
- others know her and she's a sweetheart, it must in some way be your fault
- just because you communicated with her, she's online, and you PM'd her an hour before, doesn't mean she has read it or even has to reply

Lastly, Sixxbach, YOU ARE MEAN!

Where the fuck are the smiley faces? I need to add one...
Sixx-- thanks for the heads up
saj-- shadddup
shoulda just had lunch instead.. LOL (in lue of a smiley)
Try using your other handle....
pass screening....
while hitting it from behind, ask her "How you like Daddy Sixx"!

That will teach them to discriminate against a handle!!
pass screening....

That will teach them to discriminate against a handle!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Works for me!
pass screening....

That will teach them to discriminate against a handle!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
When are you coming to Austin?
When are you coming to Austin? Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Thor, I'm first! Besides as small as my cock is according to Candyman, you won't even know I was all up in babydollsnow!

Sixx
Thats AWESOME.
Too funny....

pass screening....

I am sure she got a multi hour appointment and kyboshed you!,

or double booked..
pass screening....

This young lady is winning us over...............
I sure would like her to come to Austin. So when you cumming Babydoll?
pass screening....

I think we should grant Babydollsnow access to the ML... she would be a definite contributor and an improvement on our sense of humor.

Ok, to put it back on track. Never had occasion to try out Julie Jewels(?) TCB, but I did meet her at a not too exciting social last year. Had good sense of humor, and an easy going personality. She did seem to be a free spirit, though which may explain her TCB style. Sixx, you are right, though. A "yes" or "no" is not too much to expect.
I think we should grant her access to the ML... she would be a definite contributor and an improvement on our sense of humor. Originally Posted by austinkboy
She should be Austin's new Mod!

Babydollsnow, PM me so we can come up with another handle for me to use so I can see the ladies who won't see Sixxbach....

Sixx
I think we should grant her access to the ML... she would be a definite contributor and an improvement on our sense of humor. Originally Posted by austinkboy
too bad your joke isn't funny.

wHAT????? Isn't that what all the fuss is about these days? guys giving LR access to gals and gals giving access to PR to guys?

Did she suddenly sprout a dick and become a hobbyist instead of a provider?

Please enlighten me as to why she deserves forbidden LR access and no other lady does.

She is charming and all, but WTF? things that make you go, hmmm.