For the providers in Austin who don't like ECCIE Austin...

There are some who really like this board. There are even providers who enjoy the board... check out the link....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=183428

and if you STILL don't like ECCIE Austin after reading that thread, guest your handle....

sixx
What is that your other handle? LMAO j/k
I find it curious that not one provider from Austin posted in the thread you linked titled "I like this damn board." Hmmmm, what could be different in the Austin forum that makes Austin girls not want to post that Eccie is a great place? Maybe the girls that posted in that thread have moderators that moderate and enforce the rules. Maybe the Austin girls have unionized and have started a silent strike against posting in that thread. But even if that were possible, why don't Austin girls like Eccie when the rest of the state seems to love it?

Just thinking aloud is all. I don't expect an answer and chances are slim that I will even check back into this thread to see if there is one. This forum has gone to hell so there is very little to motivate me to spend my time reading responses from the very people responsible for the discontent on the Austin board.
I find it curious that not one provider from Austin posted in the thread you linked titled "I like this damn board." Hmmmm, what could be different in the Austin forum that makes Austin girls not want to post that Eccie is a great place? Maybe the girls that posted in that thread have moderators that moderate and enforce the rules. Maybe the Austin girls have unionized and have started a silent strike against posting in that thread. But even if that were possible, why don't Austin girls like Eccie when the rest of the state seems to love it?

Just thinking aloud is all. I don't expect an answer and chances are slim that I will even check back into this thread to see if there is one. This forum has gone to hell so there is very little to motivate me to spend my time reading responses from the very people responsible for the discontent on the Austin board. Originally Posted by wzrainer
Thanks for your 3 posts and 0 reviews in the past year. We will miss your contributions!
Or, maybe it's just that the thread that Sixx pointed out is in a Dallas forum, and the Austin girls haven't been paying attention to it? There seem to be a number of Austin ladies who enjoy participating here whatever faults the board may have, though I would welcome more.
  • Booth
  • 03-04-2011, 08:37 AM
I find it notable that the linked thread had 30 something consecutive positive comments until Sixx chimed in.
I didn't post in that thread because I don't live in Dallas, don't provide in Dallas, and don't even visit Dallas. So I have no reason to read the Dallas forum. But...

I like this damn board. I think sometimes things that happen on this board are downright asinine, but that's true of any organization or community that people frequent, especially when so many diverse opinions and personalities are present.

To draw a comparison: I think my HOA directors do some very stupid things, even when the paying members of the HOA disagree vehemently with their actions. (And let me tell you, the paying members pay a LOT to have an opinion here.) Our resident/HOA Internet forum puts ECCIE to shame with the number of insults and derogatory posts. But I love my home, I love my neighbors, and I don't want to live anywhere else.

I kind of feel the same about ECCIE Austin. I love my friends here, I love the free exchange of information, and I love the sense of camaraderie I generally feel here. Yes, there are negative posts, threads, or even phases where everything seems negative... but if you pay attention, you can see the positive shining through quite often. It's all in your perspective.
I didn't post in that thread because I don't live in Dallas, don't provide in Dallas, and don't even visit Dallas. So I have no reason to read the Dallas forum. But...

I like this damn board. I think sometimes things that happen on this board are downright asinine, but that's true of any organization or community that people frequent, especially when so many diverse opinions and personalities are present.
................. I don't want to live anywhere else.

I kind of feel the same about ECCIE Austin. I love my friends here, I love the free exchange of information, and I love the sense of camaraderie I generally feel here. Yes, there are negative posts, threads, or even phases where everything seems negative... but if you pay attention, you can see the positive shining through quite often. It's all in your perspective. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign

yep.what she said.
Natalie..............your intellect makes me horny
and if you STILL don't like ECCIE Austin after reading that thread, guest your handle....
sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
You don't get to decide that for others, Sixx. I don't know if it's separation anxiety since your homey went on vacation or what, but you have been acting out big time and a lot of people don't find that cool. Your cred is fading fast. Almost forgot, kisses.
Natalie..............your intellect makes me horny Originally Posted by atxbrad

You make me horny
You don't get to decide that for others, Sixx. I don't know if it's separation anxiety since your homey went on vacation or what, but you have been acting out big time and a lot of people don't find that cool. Your cred is fading fast. Almost forgot, kisses. Originally Posted by Bobave
How is my cred failing? Explain that one to me. My reviews are accurate. If I recommend a girl, you can be pretty darn sure you are going to enjoy your time. You don't have to agree with my opinions. All I care about with a hobbyist I trust is their accuracy in their reviews. There are several guys who I don't agree with on certain issues but when they talk the service level of providers, etc I listen....

Wow, I didn't know I had cred when it came to you... your posts against me would seem to indicate otherwise. Anyone who has "known" me from ASPD knows that Sixxbach has never really cared what others think and I feel that is why others have liked me. I get enough PM's thanking me for saying things that others won't.... I also am not afraid to post alerts or put a no recommendation. So you lose cred for being opinionated? or is it because I don't agree with some?

sixx
Wow, I didn't know I had cred when it came to you... your posts against me would seem to indicate otherwise.
LOL, actually, you did have a little cred in the areas you cited, but you're damaging it with me and others through this jr high jock bs. Stop haranguing other people and count on your own perspectives to carry you. You actually have something to add if you'd quit messing with other people all star chamber... let other people have opinions too, without trying to bitch slap them. Just a thought.
  • RREB
  • 03-04-2011, 07:20 PM
LOL, actually, you did have a little cred in the areas you cited, but you're damaging it with me and others through this jr high jock bs. Stop haranguing other people and count on your own perspectives to carry you. You actually have something to add if you'd quit messing with other people all star chamber... let other people have opinions too, without trying to bitch slap them. Just a thought. Originally Posted by Bobave
JUST A THOUGHT . . . . Kiss . . . Kiss
There are some who really like this board. There are even providers who enjoy the board... check out the link....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=183428