getting tricked

I frequently post on BP and get many more clients from there. The clients i get are mostly people that want to come say hi and leave if you know what i mean. So i created a routine and rates that fit thier needs. (CHEAPER THEN NORMAL). Every now and again a ECCIE pm will see my add there and for CHEAP, and call me and not infor me he is also a ECCIE PM and still set apointment...They will get here and i follow my "BP" routine and all of a sudden i have negative reviews....

In a way I can see that some may do it because they want to see the real side of a provider. But that may not really be her real side. BP has alot of bullshit on their and we all know that. But some providers have to do what they can.....

Is this situation wrong.....I know if a PM informs me I always be sure to be on my best performance knowing hes in eccie member...or p411
I never understood the concept of having different levels of "performance", as you put it. Perhaps when you are screening (I assume you screen), you should ask if the guy is a member. Or spell out what you are offering in that ad a bit more. (GFE/NONGFE sessions)

I see no reason for you to get a bad review if the guy knows up front you are not going to include a full menu. Bad reviews come when a guy gets there with one set of expectations for menu and attitude but experiences something far from those expectations. It is totally up to you to SET those expectations up front. IMHO
No it should not matter where they saw your ad. Why should you have 2 levels of BCD time for the same donation rate? Now yes, you do have to screen, but if you are going to charge the same donation, do the same "service".
You can get cheaper rates on BP from the same girl if you don't tell her your from Eccie ? omg, thats a no brainer

but, your session might suffer? omg, thats not right

decissions decissions, what shall i do?
I know, get the cheaper rate from BP and if the session suffers, write a bad review.

Moral of this story: Treat me like you want to be Treated.

CG
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Two levels - should mean 2 rates. At least how I would work it.

Make sure it is clear on your website. You aren't the first girl to use that system... I'm thinking back to the L***Storm days... If you make it clear... and stick to it, you shouldn't have those issues.

Be VERY consistent. You don't want to come across as up-charging. Ride out the storm and it will work itself out.
If your rates/services are drastically different--- you are better off creating a separate "persona" for BP.
I am GFE with P411 and Eccie and not with BP.

So I believe that if you want GFE then you need to inform me...

Muah
Cayla James
So bp guys get treated like scum and the P411 and Eccie guys get better treatment...am I misunderstanding?

Well honey, there are alot of P411 and Eccie and TER guys that use bp. Try visiting those small towns, where everybody only uses bp, lots of those guys have p411.

I think someone had it right, use another persona. Be a cheap or a higher girl. (Having said that, don't give them bad service either).

Treat all the guys the same, good service, I know bp guys get can kinda sticky, just be a bit more selective with the clients who come see you. I know its easier said than done. But just try it.
If one is just going to be straight "FS in & out" being the cheaper rate kinda deal and the other being "GFE" more expensive, then you should be detailed about it. That way there is no confusion and *one* knows what they are getting when they show up. That is just my 0.02.
I frequently post on BP and get many more clients from there. The clients i get are mostly people that want to come say hi and leave if you know what i mean. So i created a routine and rates that fit thier needs. (CHEAPER THEN NORMAL). Every now and again a ECCIE pm will see my add there and for CHEAP, and call me and not infor me he is also a ECCIE PM and still set apointment...They will get here and i follow my "BP" routine and all of a sudden i have negative reviews....

In a way I can see that some may do it because they want to see the real side of a provider. But that may not really be her real side. BP has alot of bullshit on their and we all know that. But some providers have to do what they can.....

Is this situation wrong.....I know if a PM informs me I always be sure to be on my best performance knowing hes in eccie member...or p411 Originally Posted by becky817
1. since we can only see your eccie rates and not your bp rates, there's no way any of us can know if you have one rate or two. but if you created "a routine and rate that fit thier needs (CHEAPER THAN NORMAL)", then that's fine, as long as the guys know the difference.
<<"Why should you have 2 levels of BCD time for the same donation rate?" it doesnt sound like there is one rate>>
<<you might want to create "a separate "persona" for BP." but as long as there's a stated difference, i dont see that you have to go that far.>>

2. now if a guy who has an eccie account goes and visits you for the BP rate, i dont see anything wrong with that. it's similar to someone going to a restaurant and getting 50% off the second entree [or similar discount]. should he have said he was from eccie? no. i doubt he went "to see the real side of a provider". he was prolly going for the discount.

3. now, if he went and expected the same level of service at the BP rate that he would have received at the eccie rate and then wrote a negative review about that, that would be pretty underhanded, in my book. but since we dont know who it was or what they wrote, none of us can know what he wrote about that was "negative."

4. lisa.lisa0302 wrote "So bp guys get treated like scum and the P411 and Eccie guys get better treatment...am I misunderstanding?"
no, i think you are just misreading the posts. nowhere did anyone mention treating bp guys like scum. she just said "BP has alot of bullshit on their and we all know that. But some providers have to do what they can....."

just be as clear as you can in as protective a way as you can.
and if a guy writes a bad review, there's some reason why - either cos of his experience, the woman's attitude or performance, or just wanting to cause shit by looking tough. who knows. if possible, find out from him and either treat it as something out of the ordinary or something that you can do to improve.
Hmm the only way I can see to cover for reviews is to have the different donations w/ level of service listed somewhere so when the reviewer posts the rate it shows the service he chose. Being the BP client may have planned to review to become a member. And if a ECCIE member choses the BP rate he also knows what he opted for.
Don't create two different personas under the same pictures and phone number. That will just continue the confusion and will make guys think twice about seeing you.

The easiest solution is to just be honest on your ads. State on the ad for BP that it isn't a GFE session for that rate. State on the ECCIE ad that your rate listed here is for GFE.

From there, it's up to the client. If they are informed ahead of time, see you, and have a session exactly as you advertised, there should be no bad reviews.
I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. I just had this happen to me as well. Therapeutic vs eccie. HUGE price difference. Yet, he just expected the full shabang for a therapeutic rate. Ya right, not going to happen. If you call for theraputic, that's exactly what I have to give you.

You guys just don't know the kind of crap we deal with. For every great guy, there is another equally bad guy. You great ones pull us through. Really.
I started out on BP and yes the level of gentlemen are NOT the same as p411 or eccie. The Bp men tend to be more difficult and not want to screen. This is not to say that all BP men are bad . I have had the pleasure of visiting with some wonderful people from there.

I do not believe in upgrades of any kind . From a ladies point of view if I do not enjoy it , then no amount of compensation will make me enjoy it. What I do with my dates is what we enjoy and is mutual. Discounts are great but why not offer it to everyone? I can see offering a p411 bonus because as long as the client has ok's he is easy to check up on and screen. Offering a discount does not mean the level of service should be less. It should not matter where the client finds your ad , you owe it to the time spent together to be the best every time !

I think the screening process is rushed down to just the question , is he LE? There is much more to be asked, what does he desire to see out of your time together? Are you two compatible? If he is use to seeing a certain kind of lady( spinner) and wants to try you then you should point this out. I think ladies forget we have the right to say no to a request for a date. Sometimes it is better to say NO than yes and regret it.

Every client you see is a potential review and repeat date. You should forget about all of that and just enjoy being naked and bcd time. Be the best you can be and the rest will take care of its self.

Kisses
Kitten
Beautifully stated Kitten