Providers & Rest Homes

So we had to put my Dad into a rest home (now they call them "skilled nursing" facilities). Many of the patients are at the point where the nurse/ orderlies have to bath them.

Well I couldn't help but notice that some of the nurse/ orderlies where cute. And it doesn't seem like much of a stretch to go from "soapy- soapy" to "happy ending."

I'm absolutly positive that at least some of the guys are asking for happy endings. Does anyone have any stories?

More importantly, assuming a provider had a regular client that ends up in a rest home, would she be willing to go see him?

Ladies? Inquiring Minds want to know.
There was a scene on "The Sopranos" where Tony was visiting someone in the hospital and a cute nurse came in and dropped her pen in the sheets and started feeling around and talking flirtatiously. the guy in the bed perked up and looked at Tony who smiled and said something like "Enjoy!" indicating he'd hired this fake nurse for a little visit.
In the book "Shadow of the Wind" Daniel has to promise an old timer a visitor to receive help and information.

Later Fermin and Daniel take a lady with generous virtues to the asylum to repay the old man for his assistance.

I met a young lady three yrs or so ago that was a nurse, studying for her RN but didn't work in a hospital. Not saying she worked in a skilled nursing facility, just saying she had a nursing background and had to supplement her low wages somehow.

I would like to think that in the private pay facilities you can pay for more than just your room.

At least that gives me hope for that coming day.
I recall a post on ASPD from a lady who worked in a nursing home asking about getting in the business. It seemed that she gave happy endings and was amazed at the generosity of the "patients". She was considering expanding her client base.
When I saw the title of this thread, my first thought was......Dammit, I know I'm old, but NOW you want to send me to a nursing home? Somebody's been talking to my kids! LOL!
Lana, if I prepay will you visit me in the nursing home, it will be great 'cause I will forget I prepaid and forget who you are and every time I will think some gal has the hots for me.
The below story is true and happened last week.

There's a man I know that has the most envious shower life of any man I've ever known.

Once in the morning he has a beautiful woman shower him and wash all his pink parts.

She tends to just keep washing sometimes till the little red helmet pops.

Then at night he has another, completely different, beautiful woman shower and wash all the pink parts.

Between the two of them he probably gets a good HJ at least 3 times a week. Free. And done by women that care about him.

I'm not a communist by any stretch of the imagination but that set up is pretty damn good. He gets satisfied regularly and

they get man work out of him. Beautiful.

Now this one day both happened to be at his house at the same time, and aparently in the same mood. It was hot and humid in

the upstairs bathroom. After they had gotten him in the shower, they both took off their shirts and gave him that evil grin.

Capt winkie stood at attention and waited patiently for his turn to be washed.

Once they got down there, it was bubbles and hands and bliss till it popped. And that's just one wash on one day. It does happen

more often than you think. I don't think I've ever seen anything so awesome for someone.

He's sweet and gentle and never uses guilt or pressure to get anything he wants. Nice guys don't always finish last.

I've dealt with the homes. Those girls that work there, don't give a rats ass about the people they care for. I promise you.

They are min wage and awful. Even paying 4k a month doesn't buy you people that give a shit. Don't hold your breath, but it does actually happen sometimes... or pretty often for some.
How do I get that shower life? Sign me up!
and you need to be careful about how you approach the workers. A lot of times they will 'act' offended and report you. Then the family may find out, and they may closely monitor your money. Once, when I was there, a female aide on the night shift slid into bed with me and we played a bit. There was someone watching the door. Unfortunately, I didn't get her name. One time I was TRYING to use that plastic jug to pee and the aide started doing some stripper-like moves. I had to ask her to leave so I could finish. There are some aides willing to do whatever you would desire and some that will not.
And, last but not least, NEVER PUT SOMEONE IN A NURSING HOME! There are plenty of options out there.

SPTL:+1 especially the 'rats ass' part