Stripper Slide

I'm sure this has been brought up before but I have been reading about a lot of guys getting are wanting to get a SS.

If you have a bare pus rubbing on a bare dick other than blowing the load inside what is the difference than BBFS.

If the guy has something then the girl is going to get it and if the girl has something then the guy is going to get it.

I'm just saying if the girl offers SS I think I will pass, but doesn't this activity hurt the girls with the men that don't want to take the extra risk of some bareback stripper slide.

Also what if the guy nuts during the SS that is just like bareback the girl has lost ALL protection.

I would like to hear from both side of this story.
In this hobby we all have a measure of risk we are willing to take.

If this doesn't float your boat... then don't do it.
well put ...argus.
it is a personal choice for both parties.
For the record it feels fucking amazing.
Let's play just the tip, just to see how it feels

I agree that guys that partake in the SS but decry bbfs are kidding themselves. There is increased risk from one to the other, but you can absolutely still contract a host of STD's from the SS. Of course, bbbj and DATY carry risk as well, so where you draw the line is your business, not mine.

It's your dick, who am I to tell you what to do with it?
Agreed TB... kinda echoes my first comment.
Agreed TB... kinda echoes my first comment. Originally Posted by argus256
Yeah, sorry, sometimes I just like to hear myself talk
Yeah, sorry, sometimes I just like to hear myself talk Originally Posted by TheBizz
That wasn't meant to be a mean comment towards you, just nice to see someone on the same wavelength as me sometimes
I read over in the Stripper reviews that some guys splash alcohol on themselves immediately afterwards. Does that actually do anything? I've never gone as far as SS in a club (and doubt I would) but was just curious.

What about like soap? For example, getting a SS at an AMP during the TS portion where both people are covered in soap. I've read about that too.

Lastly, I thought an actual exchange of bodily fluids was necessary to transmit most STDs, not just touch. I mean I know some can be transmitted by touch, but the greatest dangers came from fluids and that's why no activity should take place if either person notices any sores or anything similar in that region. So by this logic, wouldn't DATY/BBBJ be more dangerous than a SS?

I have no opinions on this one way or the other. People do what they wanna do. I'm just looking for factual info if anyone already knows the answers.

Thanks.
"only a through bbbj is effective after getting a stripper slide" Or so I have been told!

I read over in the Stripper reviews that some guys splash alcohol on themselves immediately afterwards. Does that actually do anything? I've never gone as far as SS in a club (and doubt I would) but was just curious.

What about like soap? For example, getting a SS at an AMP during the TS portion where both people are covered in soap. I've read about that too.

Lastly, I thought an actual exchange of bodily fluids was necessary to transmit most STDs, not just touch. I mean I know some can be transmitted by touch, but the greatest dangers came from fluids and that's why no activity should take place if either person notices any sores or anything similar in that region. So by this logic, wouldn't DATY/BBBJ be more dangerous than a SS?

I have no opinions on this one way or the other. People do what they wanna do. I'm just looking for factual info if anyone already knows the answers.

Thanks. Originally Posted by true_whatever
A stripper slide is the bare pussy rubbing up and down on the shaft of the dick.

Unless you have some kind of cut/nick on the shaft, or she slides up onto the head and mix fluids, then the risks would be less than you doing DATY.

Would you be worried about her rubbing her bare pussy on your finger? Because her rubbing it on your shaft is the same risk level, maybe even less because you can have cuts and other points of entry for body fluids on fingers if you chew your nails, etc.
A stripper slide is the bare pussy rubbing up and down on the shaft of the dick.

Unless you have some kind of cut/sore on the shaft, or she slides up onto the head and mix fluids, then the risks would be less than you doing DATY.

Would you be worried about her rubbing her bare pussy on your finger? Because her rubbing it on your shaft is the same risk level. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Most SS's I have received don't include a protective wall blocking her pussy from ever touching the head of my dick. Fluids can be exchanged, though not to the degree of bbfs.

Also, if she's got a herpes sore or genital warts, just rubbing them on the shaft is enough to spread (skin to skin contact)
Most SS's I have received don't include a protective wall blocking her pussy from ever touching the head of my dick. Fluids can be exchanged, though not to the degree of bbfs.

Also, if she's got a herpes sore or genital warts, just rubbing them on the shaft is enough to spread (skin to skin contact) Originally Posted by TheBizz
unless your dick is really small, she can rub herself on the shaft without hitting the head or needing a "protective wall" as you say.

Also, if she has herpes or genital warts, not even a condom is going to save you. those can be transferred from skin on skin contact, doesn't need to be fluid transfer. so if her bare pussy touches your ball sack or groin, you can get it. That condom won't mean much.
This is the only way to go anymore if you are afraid of catching anything:

Anything other than that, and you're taking some level of risk.
unless your dick is really small, she can rub herself on the shaft without hitting the head or needing a "protective wall" as you say.

Also, if she has herpes or genital warts, not even a condom is going to save you. those can be transferred from skin on skin contact, doesn't need to be fluid transfer. so if her bare pussy touches your ball sack or groin, you can get it. That condom won't mean much. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Oh, it's tiny.

My point is simply that in the heat of battle it's not difficult to slide a little high, whether it's a few inches in your case or a few centimeters in mine.