How do you know your an ATF?

I was ready another thread and the following reply by a Playmate got me to thinking.

You're gonna get different answers with this...

I generally try to grandfather a 200/hr rate to the guys that keep coming back...but this can vary...some of my guys have texted and said I have 150can I see you for an hour.. and I'll do it....all depends on the client and how things are approached... Doesn't matter if they see someone else...but usually
They are coming weekly, biweekly and/or once a month...

Ladies have ATFs as well .... That might be a factor too Originally Posted by Analeese
I did not want to hijack that Ops thread so I decided to start my own. I could have started this thread on my own NETX Board but would have heard crickets for weeks.

Ladies have ATFs as well .... That might be a factor too Originally Posted by Analeese
Specifically, how do you know your an ATF? Or how do you let your partner (hobbiest or playmate) know that he/she is your ATF?

EVERY Playmate tells you they felt a connection and had a great time. All of them reach out sooner or later to let you know they want to see you again. On one hand, it makes you feel good as a man. But at some point, your mind tells you that it is simply good business to tell all clients that.

Please no comments about "if you are paying you are a client and only a client". Yes, that is accurate but let's get past that. I have two businesses. I have customers. It is business but I still have my ATF (All Time Favorite) Customers. There are things I do to show them how much I appreciate our relationship.

So what are those things we do (both ways) to indicate someone is our ATF?
ATF = bbfs.
For my ATF I will take short notice appointments via text, and I mean less than twenty minutes notice. They can book a session with me via text, and I will send them private unseen photos upon request.
I am not a clock watcher usually, but I will let them go waaayyy over. I always ensure I have all their favorites on hand and I wear special outfits just for them.
Although every client is special to me, and I treat each as such. I like to think my ATF knows they are extra special.
I am special.
I am special. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
You Red are very very special

I am not a clock watcher usually, but I will let them go waaayyy over. I always ensure I have all their favorites on hand and I wear special outfits just for them.
Although every client is special to me, and I treat each as such. I like to think my ATF knows they are extra special.
Originally Posted by Kaysunshine
First of all, THANK YOU for replying and thanks in advance to any future Playmates who respond. I realize that this is a very big YMMV type situation. It actually goes way beyond a YMMV type arrangement and extends into a hobby partnership. Hobbiest who do not get that from you can be harsh.

Kaysunshine or other Playmates, how do you let them know they can go way over. For example, any Playmate that I repeat with cannot be a clock watcher. But that doesn't mean I am paying for an hour with intentions of staying for 2 or 3 hours. It means that I might stay an hour & minutes as they know I enjoy good convo but also enjoy MSOG. They are my ATFs because I have seen them more than 2-3 times. But I am not going to abuse a situation. But I had one of those tell me one time to not make any plans after my hour as the first hour was on me and I was hers after that until she was through with me. I know where I stand with her as one of her ATFs but I don't expect it all the time. I only expect it when invited on special occasions. Is that common amongst other Playmates with their ATFs? Please keep these comments coming. Are there other things you do to let your ATF know their standing with you?

A previous comment was "ATF = BBFS". At first I dismissed this comment. However, is that something that is common? Do you both produce papers and get tested regularly? I know this is a taboo subject so I am perfectly OK if no one responds to this specific question but I welcome PMs?
I am consistently a lady's ATF. They love my 1.3" of dangling death, me napping 58 minutes of the hour, and leaving.
Anecdotally, I know a guy who got a text from a provider recently. She asked him to come see her. He replied that he didn't have any money. She said, "Come on over anyway. I'm horny." I think that he's probably on her short list.

A couple of years ago, I had a provider send flowers to my mother's funeral (since no one else did, I had some 'splainin' to do!) as well as invite me over for a freebie. Those were two of the nicest things anyone ever did for me, and I figured I was on the short list, too, until I got stupid and wound up being stuck with a $600 car repair bill.

In general, some signs that you might be an ATF:
- A lot of contact when there's not an appointment in play.
- Personalized messages asking when you're going to some see her (as opposed to the impersonal first-of-the-month, rent-is-due blasts that some providers send to everyone).
- OTC time -- lunches, dinners, movies, putt-putt, the zoo. (For some girls, when all they do is fuck and take care of their kids, a nonsexual "date" environment can be a real treat.)
- A freebie every now and then.
- She does things for you that you haven't read or heard that she does for others. If she has 100 reviews and they all say CBJ, and she does CIM, or they all say CFS and she goes BB with you, you might be on the short list.
- She does something nice for you on your birthday or Christmas. (On the flip side, you do something nice on her birthday -- better yet, her kid's birthday -- and Christmas.)

There are plenty of ways to show someone he or she is an ATF. It's all about treating a client as something other than a client, and a provider as something other than a whore.
I thought it was when she said," I love you the best, just don't tell the others I said that."

I actually blew it with one provider... I enjoyed seeing her and we got along well. She had mentioned that she was lonely and had no "real life" outside of the hobby. I actually thought she was nice as a person and asked her if she'd like to take our dogs for a walk just so that she got some time out in the world. She sort of went BSC... and she saw me once more before "firing me." I didn't want to date her, just made a friendly offer that I would have made to the girl working at Starbucks if she had shared that with me.

Bottom line, even if you are her ATF it's probably better if that info doesn't get shared...
Anecdotally, I know a guy who got a text from a provider recently. She asked him to come see her. He replied that he didn't have any money. She said, "Come on over anyway. I'm horny." I think that he's probably on her short list.

A couple of years ago, I had a provider send flowers to my mother's funeral (since no one else did, I had some 'splainin' to do!) as well as invite me over for a freebie. Those were two of the nicest things anyone ever did for me, and I figured I was on the short list, too, until I got stupid and wound up being stuck with a $600 car repair bill.

In general, some signs that you might be an ATF:
- A lot of contact when there's not an appointment in play.
- Personalized messages asking when you're going to some see her (as opposed to the impersonal first-of-the-month, rent-is-due blasts that some providers send to everyone).
- OTC time -- lunches, dinners, movies, putt-putt, the zoo. (For some girls, when all they do is fuck and take care of their kids, a nonsexual "date" environment can be a real treat.)
- A freebie every now and then.
- She does things for you that you haven't read or heard that she does for others. If she has 100 reviews and they all say CBJ, and she does CIM, or they all say CFS and she goes BB with you, you might be on the short list.
- She does something nice for you on your birthday or Christmas. (On the flip side, you do something nice on her birthday -- better yet, her kid's birthday -- and Christmas.)

There are plenty of ways to show someone he or she is an ATF. It's all about treating a client as something other than a client, and a provider as something other than a whore. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Thanks Sir L ... Well worded!!
When you tell her let's schedule for an hour so you can get back to the office. You arrive and she kisses you hello, grabs your crotch and whispers in your ear "you need to tell work you're not going to make it back".
When you have a windbreaker or jacket that says 'ATF' in big, bright, bold, glow-in-the-dark yellow letters on the back of it!!
  • harry
  • 06-04-2017, 01:00 AM
If you have to ask if you're an ATF, then you're not. If you are a girl's ATF, you'll know it.
She'll generally tell you right before asking for a loan or a large pre-pay.

Getting too close in this business is a recipe for disaster. A hard dick and ice cold blood are the best way to avoid drama and hurt feelings.
Sounds like someone needs a little validation. Hookers and girlfriends are two different things. Validation should come from the real world and not the trick life. The ladies are here to make money, not friends. Seems like you're putting too much stock in other's opinions, or you maybe smitten already.