If you are going to send out a random PM to drum up business, at least personalize your PM

I have no real issue with a gal sending me a PM from out of the blue about a possible session. It is no secret that I love BBBJ's and going to put out a list, etc so I can understand if a provider is interested in trying out.

However, there has been a trend lately of gals sending mass PM's. I would think it would be in a gals best interest to say "Hey Sixxbach, I wanna suck your cock, etc" as opposed to "Hey Baby, blah blah". Personalize the PM.

Guys talk and we know that many of us received the SAME PM'S.

Hobbyists... are you annoyed by these random PM's that you and others are sent?

Providers.... if you sent out these mass Pm's trying to drum up business... don't ya think it would be better to make the PM somewhat personal to a potential john?

sixx
As a recipient of a mass pm'ing,I didn't really appreciate it. It's one thing if I post a thread and it's a response. Quite another if it's a phishing expedition. I don't mind if it's a provider wanting me to repeat,as I've already started a business relationship with them. Don't SPAM!
Isn't there some kind of rule against unsolicited PM's or did I just assume as much from past threads regarding the topic?
*monotone*
Dear client,

This is Jasmine.
I am in town.
Come see me! *monotoneish*

Thanks,
Jasmine

Is this what you mean sixx?

Well i suppose I'm guilty of pming the guys that I know really like seeing me (or vice versa ), or ask me to let them know when I'm in town. But my notes are not this generic. If I were in your shoes I'd probably say to myself, as I often do: Who does that? So I can't help but agree with you and rockerrick.
Yea I received one and wrote the lady off as soon as I read it.
*monotone*
Dear client,

This is Jasmine.
I am in town.
Come see me! *monotoneish*

Thanks,
Jasmine

Is this what you mean sixx?

Well i suppose I'm guilty of pming the guys that I know really like seeing me (or vice versa ), or ask me to let them know when I'm in town. But my notes are not this generic. If I were in your shoes I'd probably say to myself, as I often do: Who does that? So I can't help but agree with you and rockerrick. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
*monotone*
dear jasmine
this is client *monotonish*
HELL MUDDAFUCKIN YEAH!!! (not so montonish)
^LOL^ Knotty, we have serious compatibility in the sense of humor department.

So what I gather so far is no regurgitated monotone mass private messages, but an unintrusive personalized contact to show presence is ok; so, is that only when you have built rapport?

If so, gents please, keep in mind a provider might contact you to genuinely acknowledge the chemistry between both of you was there. It is a way of confirming you will always get her very best because you bring that out in her. You can tell it's genuine when it comes after (hypothetically) reading your review on how you got duped by a BP random, or you got stood up by an otherwise reliable eccie girl....and of course when the note is not obviously impersonal. Duh!

Can you feel that?
hmmm ... never received a Mass PM.

Does it happen often? I mean often enough to be annoying?

I try these days not too be easily annoyed.

Of course saying annoying too many times in a thread could be annoying also.
Awww Sixx, you didnt like my "I want your cock to bounce on and off my tonsils like a trampoline making me gag until the saliva floods my mouth with warmth as I slurp up all that c.................etc etc etc..." PM???? Damn, guess you hated that "special" discount included as well....hmmm...oh well.....Duly noted!

JK, LMAO!!!
couldnt resist.

KKA
XOXO
Damn I didn't get that mass PM.
Just be glad if they don't send an e-mail cc:d to their entire client list with e-mail addresses and names visible.
I've seen one of those....
Don't go giving them any ideas.
  • ztonk
  • 01-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Isn't there some kind of rule against unsolicited PM's Originally Posted by Codybeast
From the guidelines:
#8 - Misuse of our Private Messaging system will result in consequences. You are not to spam members using the PM system. You are not to send invitations to other sites using our PM system. You are not to harass others using our PM system.
So unless you consider an unsolicited PM "spam", they're ok.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Awww Sixx, you didnt like my "I want your cock to bounce on and off my tonsils like a trampoline making me gag until the saliva floods my mouth with warmth as I slurp up all that c.................etc etc etc..." PM????... Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Anyone have a cigarette?