Goodbye, Adios...................

It is with a heavy hobby heart that I am going to announce my retirement.

I came from the streets of CC and roamed the streets. No SW was safe. I dropped loads in the mouths of many providers, enjoyed stripper slides, and even became a modtard.

I have called out tards like Wicked Milf, offended the old Austin guard of providers, and ruffled a few other's feathers.

I have been accused of having a hand in creating an enviroment that is not friendly to all. What else is there left for me? Not much......

LOL April Fools!!!

DAMN SIXX!!!!!!!

THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!

Nice try Sixx, bet the title alone gets thousands of hits. Just need to be able to tell if they're male or female views!
Omg, you had me there for a minute
damn! i was gettin a "chubby" just readin it. then you had to let me waste a good nut. lol
Wow, you had me there for a sec. then I thought nah this would be a much longer post if he were retiring. You know you had so many people's hopes up, Sixx, including mine. I thought it was finally the time we were going to ride off into the sunset!!
Hell, I knew sixx was fuckin with ya'll, I just wanted to be under Scarlett!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
AND I WANTED SPACE ON TOP OF ME!!!!!

Are You Enjoying Your Sandwich Space?!?!?!?!?

Scarlett & Lilly!!!!!

I knew. Asa I clicked on it.... No way in hell you'd leave quietly.
Hell, I knew sixx was fuckin with ya'll, I just wanted to be under Scarlett!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn

You know me too well!

sixx
  • anita
  • 04-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Ah ah, that was a good one sixx
Having Sixx retired from Austin scene, would be like announcing the Capital of Texas is moving to Houston....just wouldn't be right, on either front!!!.

Glad to hear it was just a April 1st thing
  • Satin
  • 04-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Hey....easy now VK, Houston being a MUCH bigger city than Austin, already has plenty....you know the Astrodome, world's largest medical center, 3 professional sports teams, need I go on? lol.

Sixx, you fucker..that shit scared me homie...I'm here in Austin ready to hang with you again, no fucking way you can retire....
Tripping accross the post 2 days later, I totally was not in the mind set of it being April Fools... glad it was just a joke!
That was pretty darn good! (lol)