National Outbreak of the Flu On the Rise... Worst Season In ten Years!!!

Hello All not sure of you all have already gotten the flu the this year, If you have you probably feel like crap.

If you have not gotten your flu shot yet is not too late, if your area still has them in stock I would get one asap..... You don't want the nasty bug going around this year. Click on the link to read up on it.

As a nurse in vanilla world I love the hobby but since that puts everyone in close quarters of one another everyone should Practice good hand washing And please if you are sneezing, coughing, feeling aches and pains please stay home/ Don't take appointments until cleared by your health care provider......

I am aware some people do not bother with immunizations, if this is the case stay home and keep you hands clean, avoid touching your face eyes or nose when in public.... Be safe

Mistress Ty..

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/...-2012-2013.htm
  • CJ7
  • 01-10-2013, 02:32 PM
thanks for the heads up

Ive never had the flu, and not so much as a minor cold in over 20 years
thanks for the heads up

Ive never had the flu, and not so much as a minor cold in over 20 years Originally Posted by CJ7
Even viruses don't like liberals.
We go thru this dance every year........................
  • CJ7
  • 01-10-2013, 02:56 PM
Even viruses don't like liberals. Originally Posted by joe bloe

there ya go ! leave it to joe to be the first to shit political spew on a non political thread.

seriously joe, how small is your world?
  • Seedy
  • 01-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Had that shit two weeks ago, knocked my dick in the dirt for 4 days...
One problem is that the strain that is hitting the US so hard is not contained in this year's flu shot. So it's not clear that the shot will do much of anything, perhaps lessen the symptoms maybe.
This is true but if you have a pretty strong immune system in conjunction with the shot you have a fair chance of getting better faster... Also this year's strain is/ has actually killed fairly healthy people.
When swine flu broke out i didn't pay much attention to it. but seeing first hand the counts of people with the flu this year and the upper respiratory diseases in Texas alone this year sucks. I'm not doom and gloom all the time but this one actually bugs me.
or if you notice you are getting sick within two days go get a tamiflu treatment...
One problem is that the strain that is hitting the US so hard is not contained in this year's flu shot. So it's not clear that the shot will do much of anything, perhaps lessen the symptoms maybe. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
See horrible right... most people are lucky to get rid of it in two weeks or less not to mention the complications that come after you have had the flu... How is your cock doing now.. hopefully better..

Had that shit two weeks ago, knocked my dick in the dirt for 4 days... Originally Posted by seedman55
  • Seedy
  • 01-10-2013, 04:21 PM
See horrible right... most people are lucky to get rid of it in two weeks or less not to mention the complications that come after you have had the flu... How is your cock doing now.. hopefully better.. Originally Posted by Tylus_amore
It's ok now, got tired of fucking gophers.... lmfao
One problem is that the strain that is hitting the US so hard is not contained in this year's flu shot. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
That is the same exact story every year for as ling as I can remember.
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2013, 10:33 PM
ling? Whaere you from CC, China?
Oh no!

Not again.

Same shit, different year.
That is the same exact story every year for as ling as I can remember. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
R&D cannot "anticipate" a strain of flu. And it takes some time to "catch up" with vaccine, because it must "grow" once the magic bullet ingredients are determined.

Is that Me Ling or Mi Ling? Me Ling never forgets!
Had that shit two weeks ago, knocked my dick in the dirt for 4 days... Originally Posted by seedman55

Must have fallen face down for that to happen..LOL