I contend the 'Outtie Navel' is a quirky, borderline dealbreaker for me, but I fight through it. What are your QUIRKY dealbreakers Folks?

Or as in my case, quirks or weird peeves you suck it up for the team and march on like a good soldier, because everything else is so perfect.
hairy nipples
Lawyers. Bahahahahaaaaa
If she lists in her showcase that she only likes country music... that's my quirky dealbreaker.

I just can't fuck to music with a 'twang

I've seen some hot ladies that I wanted to hit up.... but after researching her showcase, if she lists country music as the only music she likes, I usually scratch them off my list... figure we wouldn't click together...
Hairy taint of any gender
Bush!
Excessive Back Hair
Anything green on his body other than his eyes or a tat of a shamrock.
nipple hardware and bubba teeth because if you're not real careful nipple hardware will GIVE you bubba teeth!
When their penus is bigger than mine.

Oh and by the way BDS, I am shaving my nipples right now.
  • Brot
  • 08-21-2013, 07:38 PM
hairy nipples Originally Posted by BDS
I don't think I can take waxing my nipples!
Huge turn off/deal breaker for me is body odor. For the love of Pete, we live in Texas where it is 1000 degrees out. Shower, use deodorant and a hint of cologne. If we offer you a shower, please take it! :/
nipple hardware and bubba teeth because if you're not real careful nipple hardware will GIVE you bubba teeth! Originally Posted by phildo
Truth!!

Nipple hardware scares me on many levels. But WALDT and I'm not judging.
nipple hardware and bubba teeth because if you're not real careful nipple hardware will GIVE you bubba teeth! Originally Posted by phildo
Yep I don't like nipple hardware nor nowadays I'm getting to where I don't like genital piercings either.

Tattoos on titties turn me off as well....
If you resemble or sound like my Ex, you will not pass GO or collect $200 !!

Sometimes I have nightmares after a session with a provider who's nipples don't get hard...Unresponsive nipples have scared me since I was a little boy. I feel you must be an alien from another planet, here on our planet because your planet is no longer capable of producing CUM and has limited water supplies...lol...But it does make me think twice about seeing this lady again.

Interesting responses, thanks to all the responders.