Permanent provider!

How much yearly income would a provider need to earn, to stop providing, marriage, maybe kids?

Any former provider couples out there with feedback?
How much yearly income would a provider need to earn, to stop providing, marriage, maybe kids?

Any former provider couples out there with feedback? Originally Posted by texascoffee
It would take a man's heart and soul for me. Both of which, are priceless.
It would take a man's heart and soul for me. Both of which, are priceless. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
BSB...That was a lovely response (perfect)
BSB...That was a lovely response (perfect) Originally Posted by SD2011
Thank-you sweetheart.
Lol. Heart and soul are already part of the package. I so want to find a loving/exclusive relationship with a pleaser/provider personality in the BR. I am so sick of having fun on a date and hating the boring sex.

Any former provider couples out there with feedback? Originally Posted by texascoffee
My wife manages to spend 5 grand a week, more if I raise a fuss...plus, my kids would kill me if I dumped her...so choose wisely
Lol. I so want to find a loving/exclusive relationship with a pleaser/provider personality in the BR. I am so sick of having fun on a date and hating the boring sex. Originally Posted by texascoffee
You're throwing the baby out with the bath water. How many times do you sleep with a new lady before you decide she's "permanently" boring?

It's probably easier to build a good sex life with a non-provider with whom you mesh in all other ways than to try to build a full good marriage with a provider based on her being good in bed.

Most of married life does not involve sex. Especially once you have kids.

If you're already dating a lady you mesh with outside the bedroom, it's easier to expand your sexual relationship than for you to find a provider (good in bed) and then try to get along the non-bedroom hours.

The boring sex may just indicate the girl hasn't had a lot of experience. You two could grow it together.

Even if she HAS been around the block a few times, she may hold back sexually the first few times before she warms up enough to stick her finger up your butt for a prostate massage and reach into the night stand for the nipple clamps. LOL!

She doesn't want to come across like a hooker!

Here's a link to a post a hobbyist just posted today, where he accidently revealed his sexual urges and now his wife wants to explore them with him! http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=823322
I will just say WOW!!!

It would take a man's heart and soul for me. Both of which, are priceless. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
I agree completely with both the ladies above.