Gym?

Súper sexy love to do it after work out..... Am I the only one?
There are women out there that like sweaty men. My SO has a friend that's into it. For me though, the women I know prefer men freshly showered.

I love to do it whenever, before, after, morning, noon, night; pretty much anytime I can get it. If a woman wanted me after a workout, I'd make her happy.
Yea after shower is a must.... The satisfaction achieved with exercise is complemented great with sex....
Or take a shower with her. I once helped a lady tear up her jungle of a yard with her. Sweaty and dirty we hopped in the shower and soaped each other up. That was a workout.
Ah youth. After working out, the blood is in all the wrong places. I need a day to recuperate & it still may not work.

Now a shower together is another thing.
There are women out there that like sweaty men. My SO has a friend that's into it. For me though, the women I know prefer men freshly showered.

I love to do it whenever, before, after, morning, noon, night; pretty much anytime I can get it. If a woman wanted me after a workout, I'd make her happy. Originally Posted by bbtony
I've always liked a little bit of the masculine smell. I've written about it before and everyone reads what I've written with some horror but a muscular sweaty man visiting for awhile is kindof hot.

If it's sweat. Not stink. There is a huge difference.

Guess that this might have something to do with my age.

I like pubic hair, too. For similar reasons. I LIKE the smell of musk on a man. That masculine scent that often accompanies men. It's not bad smelling at all. It's earthy. Sexy. Raw.

When I was younger, I dated a few guys in construction. After coming home from work, and perhaps fixing them a drink, it was always nice to welcome them home with a little something more.

After all, they had a hard day at work! (They needed some spoiling!)

Elisabeth
Super sweaty gals have very high pheromone levels in their pussy juices and arm pits. I have had sex with several gals immediately after a workout without showering including a few providers and it is hottttt in many ways
Perhaps I'm misinterpreting things a bit....I didn't read into Caliente's post anything about having sex immediately after a vigorous workout (ife: all hot, sweaty and to a certain extent, somewhat smelly). My take was a great workout.....a nice soapy, cleansing shower.....THEN great sex. Now for those who enjoy sweaty, odor-enhanced sex....hey, different strokes, right?

Anyways....I love sex right after a sweaty, heart-pumping workout.....lifting weights, cardio, and especially if I've churned up several miles on the treadmill.....leg work gets my blood going like nothing else. And a properly timed session with my ATF (an hour right after shaving, showering, sh***ing, etc and bolting from the gym to her incall) has been greatly enhanced for me. Endorphines, etc are still going crazy, testosterone levels are amped up....and I love it!
Who am I to judge. I like sex under most any circumstances. If I'd have had offers after my Run last night, I'd have taken them. I typically smell like a man, but I've never had after workout sweaty sex. I like my women to smell like a woman too, especially down there. I don't want flowers and perfumes.... I want woman when I come calling.
I have worked out before every session, showering between the two of course. I just started out that way and now it has become routine.