Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Brunette I guess
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: From what I could tell of her pictures a cute, petitie girl with a lot of tats.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the honesty. I had wanted to see her, but she clearly she has no respect whatsoever. Sorry you had to go through this.
I have not ever met with you??
I have not ever met with him!!
Thank You! She's off my list now!
I have not ever met with him!! Originally Posted by Karlie Kox

I do believe that is his point.
LOL...the point is expressed in the ROS...so...
I have not ever met with him!! Originally Posted by Karlie Kox
That is what his review said.
DON'T WORRY BABY, YOU STILL ON MY TO DO LIST!!!!!!
LOL...the point is expressed in the ROS...so... Originally Posted by Doc2078
Nice catch. For some reason I thought I was in Co-ed. Of course, I may have been day dreaming about a nice pair of titties, too.
It will be nice and good that we all behave like lady/gentleman but in the hobbying field that's unreal. You need to learn that girls will see you in theirs terms not yours and not to question her behavior, no different than the real world. next time just do what they do, no emotions no expectations just play along with three or four of then, and book with the one that meet you criteria. Her answers reflect the language use by pimps and hookers of the lower kind so move on and thanks for sharing so we can steer away from the filth.
Nice catch. For some reason I thought I was in Co-ed. Of course, I may have been day dreaming about a nice pair of titties, too. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
Since this is a NC/NS-type situation, shouldn't it be in the Co-Ed anyways?
moved to coed
Let's see, she claims to be 19 and already has 2 handles and showcases? Are there different menus or something? Is that kewl to do? Not judging or trying to start anything....it's a legitimate question. I didn't know it was allowed is all.

I've had two names, but not at one time. Changed the name because another lady on BP was using my bio, reputation and pics on one site and my stuff and her pics on another....weird for sure. Called her to ask about it, but she hung up on me.....imagine that. LOL So, I changed my handle and just have the one.
so we can steer away from the filth. Originally Posted by Forniman
No need for that. She was unprofessional in her response but he wasn't much better in how he handled it.

She quit communicating before the appt. Bad TCB. He got pretty huffy about it and she responded as most teenagers would.

When ladies drop the ball, move on. LOTS of women out there.