beware!major f-tard!

just a warning to ya'll lovely ladys . theres a major f-tard out there that harassed me last night for hours on end because i would not make an appointment with him .

the reason i did not make an appointment with him was because i called him blocked so he would not know my number and when he didnt answer i thought that was that ... wrong. he called me back! freakin me out and then harrassed me all night!!!!!!!

once he got tired of me not responding to all of his texts and phone calls he posted a bad review about me.(which makes no sense cause we never scheduled or planned on an appointment) .

Beware of this f-tard he is based out of San Antonio and comes to Austin to visit frequently!if u would like more info message me and i wil tell u his handle hope u have a better day then i have
So he freaks you out by calling you back? I understand if you decide to back out because somebody is making you nervous, but posting an alert and calling him an f-tard seems rather harsh. Clearly, there's more to the story than this ...
I'm guessing this little rant is a response to the unfavorable review that he posted about you? Ladies, I would treat this 'alert' with a very large pinch of salt.
Just curious, how did he call you back if you blocked your number when you called him?
So far all your reviews look good.
Just curious, how did he call you back if you blocked your number when you called him? Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
I was thinking she meant that she thought it was blocked, but it wasn't and he got her real number and that freaked her out?
Yeah that's how I see it. She tried to call him blocked but he was able to call back anyway which spooked Lexxxi.
"and then harrassed me all night!!!!!!!"

The bottom line is if he harassed her by calling her over and over again, than this is a valid alert
Caller ID blocking doesn't always work. Sometimes, it just doesn't work due to phone company negligence, and there are ways to get around it.

No, I won't tell you how.
"and then harrassed me all night!!!!!!!"

The bottom line is if he harassed her by calling her over and over again, than this is a valid alert Originally Posted by Fingerling

BINGO!
Remember this all he said/she said.

This to me is not a danger to the community and belongs in coed

sixx
  • E2
  • 12-30-2011, 09:27 AM
So far all your reviews look good. Originally Posted by kingorpawn

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=351972

Not pickin' sides, just providing info.
This does not meet the definition of an Alert. Moving to COED.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
my phone is set up to where i call every one i know blocked . he got my number becuase he was using a company phone . he told me himself . he would not tell me what he did for a living other than i did not need to know. once he called back that spooked me no one knows my number.

i dont ever give my number to any guy on this site for the reason of harassment. if i say i cant or dont want to see u that means plz leave me alone yet some guys dont understand that . y i dont know. the point is after i told him several times to leave me alone and stop messaging me he kept on and kept on and threatened me all night long .
some people dont know what its like to be harassed all night long . but once ur in those shoes im sure u would understand why i posted this alert.

he posted a review on me which there was no appointment making the review not a review on anything. there was no exchange of "favors" . i told him at one point that i would think about seeing him maybe once i calmed down from the shock of him calling em back . but i decided it was to much of a risk for me and i explained this to him. he then got pissed because i wouldnt see him... and the story goes from there.
Hey sweetie it's always a good idea to invest in a hobby phone.