Una palabra no dise nada

• S O B
  • 12-31-2011, 06:19 AM
Everybodys got one. A racist bone in their body, however, I try to take people one at a time. To judge people by their actions. {Oh liberal Austin. Sanctuary city to bums and illegals) I've known some illegals that were fine people, the epitome of manhood. Then there are mexican-americans,african-americans, ---americans, ad nauseum. Just be americans. Everbody hates Whitey. Whites are the minority now. Reconquista has been accomplished by overbreeding. Now my rant people who are a legend in their own minds. sixx springs to mind. Wouldn't pay his debt, didn't man up and apologize after I did. Mr street- raised has some scum tendencies. Probably hates whitey too. Can you people on the board be honest with yourselves and us. Racism isn't pc but it's everywhere. Can I get an amen? I am not ashamed of my white skin, I harbor no white guilt. White Pride Worldwide!
I question your self imposed valued poster status. Seems you merely post to be inflammatory.
This is about all nazi's,never mind 1st line.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG2iFJxpk9g
Disclaimer: I had nothing to do with this video/ nor did MDC.
But the song definitely sounds true.
I question your self imposed valued poster status. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Actually I think the system assigns that as a default based solely on post counts... As proven here... It is often wrong....

.....I try to take people one at a time. To judge people by their actions.

Your "actions" seem to indicate otherwise..... Here you get on "nationality" band wagon suggesting we are all "Americans"

Then there are mexican-americans,african-americans, ---americans, ad nauseum. Just be americans.

I can agree with you on that point..... But you turn around and go racial right away when you start the whining....

Everbody hates Whitey. Whites are the minority now. Reconquista has been accomplished by overbreeding.

Typical white supremest ignorance being shone there man....

Now my rant people who are a legend in their own minds. sixx springs to mind. Wouldn't pay his debt, didn't man up and apologize after I did.

After you did what? Here you continue to show your ignorance. maybe you don't read well or comprehend well... something I've seen a few times over the years with people that sound a lot like the way you are sounding here..... Sixx DID repay that debt and DID man up and apologize... it's all there in public print for anyone to read....

Then again "facts" and the truth matter little to those like you with an agenda based in ignorance and fear.

Mr street- raised has some scum tendencies. Probably hates whitey too.

Sixx is Mexican and was raised on the streets..... I'm "whitey"/caucasion and was raised in nice neighborhoods, private schooled for a while, good schools as I got older.... I'm considered rather "successful" by my peers.... You want to insinuate that Sixx hates "whitey"? He and I come from different walks of life and have different careers but are good friends.... I attended his birthday party.... He came to my home bringing home baked pies for Christmas.....

So there is a little more "ignorance" being displayed on your part.

Can you people on the board be honest with yourselves and us.

Yup... I am known for being honest... brutally honest in a lot of cases...

Racism isn't pc but it's everywhere.

I agree... It is sad but yes..... Racism is alive and well in America.

Can I get an amen?

On what?

I am not ashamed of my white skin, I harbor no white guilt. White Pride Worldwide! Originally Posted by S O B
I have no idea what the purpose of your post was. The only real intent outside the ignorant ramblings seems to have been to take a shot at Sixxbach.....

If all you wanted was to make a statement that you are proud to be white. OK....

You really shouldn't get on a a Soap Box though and display your ignorance.

Ignorance in America is a much bigger problem then Racism in my opinion....

Being white is one thing.

Being Ignorant is something much worse..... Not everyone can BE white.... But anyone can be ignorant..... As proven here in your post....

As much as there are racial problems in our country I personally am appalled at the amount of ignorance that continues to exist here....

Ignorance is basically just being uninformed.... not necessarily uneducated.. Which is a shame... Because when an Educated person displays Ignorance they are also telling us that they are smart enough to actually research and gather the accurate information and cure their ignorance but too damn lazy to do so.

I do see Laziness and Ignorance often in the same people.... There is some sort of correlation there. Carl can possibly connect the dots....

A popular quote regarding ignorance..... "ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge."

So then we get Smart yet Ignorant People that know just a little about something and think they have all the facts.... they start running their mouths and when challenged their ignorance feeds their confidence and then they typically feel they have to puff up and pose and posture, often becoming threatening.... They lack the facts and cannot present them but still think their opinion should be excepted and they are willing to fight for it....

Wait a second.... Fight?

Oh yeah.. I am getting ahead of your posts yet to come am I not?... Sorry... Just read enough of your drivel to make an educated guess on what will follow as people present opposing opinions....

Anyway.......

Other threads need comment......

I'll check back in to see if you raise yourself above expectations, take in and accept the facts, and cure your own ignorance..... I think you weighin in on the side that apologies are sometimes needed...... Here I think you owe Sixxbach an apology...

• Vyt
  • 12-31-2011, 10:22 AM
From the board's guidelines:

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

People who cannot remember this very simple rule will be reminded.

No further discussion of this topic is warranted and this thread is closed.