LEANING TOWARDS DALLAS! WANT TO JOIN?

Hey ladies of ECCIE! Just wondering if any of you would like to take a weekend trip to one of these places? I know its pretty spur of the moment, but its still a lil early to decide. SERIOUS, CLEAN & INDEPENDENT ladies only, please.

XOXO-

CAMERON OF HOUSTON
Say high to Spinner Cindy for us....
Why do you keep starting these women's requests in co-ed? You know there is a ladies area.

At first it was just odd, but now they look like threADs and I hate to say that because I enjoy ladies posting "threads" with topics we can all discuss.
Me thincks BeeDub is not interested in tagging along.
Why do you keep starting these women's requests in co-ed? You know there is a ladies area.

At first it was just odd, but now they look like threADs and I hate to say that because I enjoy ladies posting "threads" with topics we can all discuss. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Honey, im posting here simply because i THINK more ladies read this area. It is co-ed, so men can put their 2 cents in as well. Not to be rude, but are u a mod? In that case, until a mod tells me my post is in the wrong area, it will stay here.. I appreciate your input. Take care & stay safe...
Say high to Spinner Cindy for us.... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Bahahahaha
Honey, im posting here simply because i THINK more ladies read this area. It is co-ed, so men can put their 2 cents in as well. Not to be rude, but are u a mod? In that case, until a mod tells me my post is in the wrong area, it will stay here.. I appreciate your input. Take care & stay safe... Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Nothing rude about your post. People can disagree without wanting malice or getting offend.

Me thincks BeeDub is not interested in tagging along. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
We have a winner. No reason to drive 4 hours to do what I can do here.
Why do you keep starting these women's requests in co-ed? Originally Posted by QUESTION
The starving whores of summer are officially with us. Originally Posted by ANSWER
Q and A post quoting

#bored
Me thincks BeeDub is not interested in tagging along. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Naw...you know damn well the stang won't make it that far !

Unless it's got

Hooker HEADers .... thats punny right there.