Thinking about visiting

I'm thinking about coming to visit in maybe a week. I was thinking about going to Galveston area. What do you all recommend? Which area in Houston would be the best place to stay? I'll be staying for about 2 weeks. Thanks in advance y'all! ❤️👄Vanessa956 👄❤️
I'm thinking about coming to visit in maybe a week. I was thinking about going to Galveston area. What do you all recommend? Which area in Houston would be the best place to stay? I'll be staying for about 2 weeks. Thanks in advance y'all! ❤️👄Vanessa956 👄❤️ Originally Posted by vanessa956
Welcome to Houston. Galleria area is a great place to stay.
Have fun during your visit. I would suggest staying a little more inner city. Galleria/ Westchase seem to be very popular areas.
Don't listen to the advice dearhunter is going to give you...
Damn....... YES...... Please come and visit.....

I like what I see.................

Hit me up......!!! I like to review!

omg.....can anybody look you straight in the eyes

(anybody that doesn't have his dick in your mouth?)

omg.....can anybody look you straight in the eyes

(anybody that doesn't have his dick in your mouth?)

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Right....? Lol.. Love her lips...

Galleria is not good for some of us guys. I play energy corridor or SW or S or N sides.

Sam
I was thinking McAllen.
  • tth
  • 07-23-2017, 03:54 PM
Galveston area would be great for me....
Hahahah, I guess I'll figure it out when I get there. I needed a little get away. And thank you all for the compliments. ❤️❤️❤️ I'm excited to go out there and see old friends.
Oh and my lips are all natural ❤️ I guess sucking a lot of dick makes them bigger. Hahahha! Jk... no I'm not. ��
Hey! Have an early welcome to this city!

The Galleria area, Montrose and Museum District are probably the most fun and picturesque places around
Taint photos are picturesque, too.
I was thinking McAllen. Originally Posted by LexusLover