Darren from FW

anybody have any experiences with "darren"? he's maybe 5'10 white marine clean cut muscular blue eyes dirty blonde(i think) hair.. today was "his bday" so he comes to see me(2nd time coming to me)

he's in my room maybe 5 minutes while we make some small talk.. he starts to get his donation &realizes he left it. He goes back to his truck &a minute later calls to say he left it at the gas station.. he'll be back in 5.
5mins later he calls to say the gas station attendant says he doesnt have it, so he'll just have to call back later or tomoro.. which is fine with me. i have no issues with him, until my friend tells me shes seen him quite a few times and he likes to play, just so he can get free looks.
She says he always "forgets/leaves his wallet" or his "job calls him in".
any other ladies have any experience with him?

His number is 8!798o47*6
First off glad your ok. Secondly, you had two different things happen to you like this in the same day? Wow. You have 2 alerts posted back to back. That's pretty crazy. Just saying...
too weird... two guys say they forgot their money and bolt from your room almost immediately. you go on to say Darren just wants "free looks" (look at what?), yet he had a previous session with you... he could not have looked for long, leaving so quickly.

there's something more going on than your side of the story...
interesting. do u think something was wrong at your place. could smoke,pet,or other odors made him leave.? has your appearance changed since he last saw u? any other people at your incall? your photos look good. looks like he wasted your time and his
Maybe the guys get there and realize she is a he?
one of the pictures in the showcase (the one in blue with green stripe in center) sure looks like a cock sticking up the belly!
That's what I noticed too but one of the reviews states the OP eating pussy. In that case that's one hell of clit in that dress.
if that were a penis it would be huge and this person would be in hollywood making big bucks. strange photo effect i guess