It's my 10year ANNIVERSARY! All year... (A Decade!)

I just wanted to annouce that I (Nina A. Ross) have been a proud provider for the city of Dallas and the United States of America for 10years this year. (April to be exact....)

I know, I know, but the ads says I'm 23
Well if you have been around or about Dallas then you know I have been 23 for 6 years
and will probably be 23 in another 6 years.
Yeah so I'm turning 29 this year and it's my 10 year ANNIVERSARY.

So I'll keep you up-dated on what 10 years in this business can get you.

So far I'm head to Amsterdam May 9 for a 9 day cruise. (I am going to Greece and so other place too.)

So to all the ladies... You can do what ever you want to do with this opportunity. Please do something...

To all the guys.... This is a chance to help someone. Please do just that, help don't hinder, be honest...

PS Please save the topic about my age in my ads. I'm an Entertainer (A Real one.)
Happy Anniversary !!
Wow.... you sounded sexy saying that!
(I just wanted to help others inside my world alittle more.)
Thanks SweetKendall....
  • OFF
  • 01-29-2010, 05:14 PM
Congratulations on 10 successful years!

OFF :-)
Congratulations on 10 successful years!

OFF :-)
Originally Posted by OFF

Thanks much....

I must say, some were hard but yet successful.

Bye everyone.....
I'm sure your loved ones are quite proud of your accomplishment. 10 years is really good.
I'm sure your loved ones are quite proud of your accomplishment. 10 years is really good. Originally Posted by steviewinwood

Well they would be alittle more proud when I finish the book & the movie.(And spend so time with them.) Hey but, in the mean time yeah, they are proud of me. I'm still here, with only a few blemishes on me and my record. I own my company which happens to be a Enterprise. I did what made me happy an was/am a leader. Oh, and after all I been through and seen, I still manage to stay humble.

Now they are requesting for me to have thier first grandchild asap. (I will be starting a fund raiser, for donations soon for self- insemination.) Timing is just the problem with the games being here through 2011.

Hey but I couldn't ask for more proud parents. Lucky me!
Way to go Nina. You are the exception that proves the rule!
Way to go Nina. You are the exception that proves the rule! Originally Posted by Maxxis
Thanks.....
Congrats Nina!!
I have enjoyed reading your post over the last year, though we have not met I have great respect for your obvious experience, knowledge, and success in this business. I take my hat off to you dear lady, what I could learn in a 10 min conversation w/ you.
Freeda
xoxoxo
Congrats Nina!!
I have enjoyed reading your post over the last year, though we have not met I have great respect for your obvious experience, knowledge, and success in this business. I take my hat off to you dear lady, what I could learn in a 10 min conversation w/ you.
Freeda
xoxoxo
Originally Posted by Freedahavefun
Thanks Darling....
Good luck and always remember "you get out of it, what-ever you put in-to it".
Sometime it's good to wait to cash the your chips.
(I learned that from a very smart man.)
10 years and still kicking strong that's a very powerful testament you have a story to tell I'm sure. God bless..

.... I own my company which happens to be a Enterprise. I did what made me happy an was/am a leader. ... Originally Posted by Nina A. Ross

Congrats, Nina!