My date with the cop

I had a great first date with her and she turned out to be a little deviant BCD. I like deviance and it was a nice surprise for a first date. On the second date we go to my favorite Tapas restaurant and drink a large amount of sangria. The shit that spilled out of her mouth was incredible. My date card is not full as explaining to future partners "you" have cancer does not always make for future dates. With that said; this woman hated every racial group on the planet. Outside of dropping an N bomb at the table, I was witness to every negative stereotype there is. Instead of the N bomb, her reference was "the brothers" The venom that spewed out her mouth was amazing. I could easily have been in the locker room of a Klan rally.

I suppose a job like that can get to a person after time. My Uncle is a retired detective and whereas he is not a racist; he does have a ton of negativity. I do not plan on a third date and told her that the two of us come from a different philosophy.
Top Ten Things NOT to Do When Breaking Up with a Woman Who Owns a Gun

10. Tell her she is a racist after she has been drinking all night

9. Tell her she is not as pretty as the last three ECCIE providers you have seen

8. Mumble something about cops not having a sense of humor.

7. Tell her "Come on, make my day."

6. Ask her where she got her weave.

I leave the rest to you guys (this is not intended to demean Nitwitboy in any way, just put a smile on his face).
I had a great first date with her and she turned out to be a little deviant BCD. I like deviance and it was a nice surprise for a first date. On the second date we go to my favorite Tapas restaurant and drink a large amount of sangria. The shit that spilled out of her mouth was incredible. My date card is not full as explaining to future partners "you" have cancer does not always make for future dates. With that said; this woman hated every racial group on the planet. Outside of dropping an N bomb at the table, I was witness to every negative stereotype there is. Instead of the N bomb, her reference was "the brothers" The venom that spewed out her mouth was amazing. I could easily have been in the locker room of a Klan rally.

I suppose a job like that can get to a person after time. My Uncle is a retired detective and whereas he is not a racist; he does have a ton of negativity. I do not plan on a third date and told her that the two of us come from a different philosophy. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
Wow, not at all what I expected to hear after your original post upon meeting her. Sheesh, and to think being an overtly racist cop is legal but participating in the hobby (a perfectly natural thing humans are designed to do) isn't.
Well damn!!!!!

Hopefully your next date will be better.
Top Ten Things NOT to Do When Breaking Up with a Woman Who Owns a Gun

10. Tell her she is a racist after she has been drinking all night

9. Tell her she is not as pretty as the last three ECCIE providers you have seen

8. Mumble something about cops not having a sense of humor.

7. Tell her "Come on, make my day."

6. Ask her where she got her weave.

I leave the rest to you guys (this is not intended to demean Nitwitboy in any way, just put a smile on his face). Originally Posted by mmcqtx

CHicks with guns are hot, just not when they are pointed at you.
  • MRMR
  • 01-13-2011, 05:17 PM
I am sure that most go in innocent and come out abit jaded.
I would not want to deal with what they have to day to day.
Still not OK in my book to be that jaded, but I understand.
  • Jaleh
  • 01-13-2011, 05:18 PM
Well damn!!!!!

Hopefully your next date will be better. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
+1, has she taken you to the gun range yet so you can see her skills? lol
5. Ask her if she has to turn in her gun when she's on her period.

4. Tell her it's nice they give the receptionists real uniforms.

3. Tell her she'd make a great undercover hooker... and you'd know.

2. Ask her if shed like to come over and watch your new "Best of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton" DVD.

1. Tell her you liked to pretend to be a cop when you were a kid, too.
Hope the next one wont be like that.
"That's a deal breaker"
I hope u can have a better date next time but if u want to date a policewoman make sure she is only in the bedroom so she can be Kinky and looks like this

Some of it is understandable, police do deal with the underbelly of society. But she does sound like a mean drunck, its time to move on.

Or ask how she feels about the list:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=158031
are you sure she wasnt just testing you to see how you'd react?
you know, bad cop - good cop technique??

if she seems like a pretty interesting and intelligent woman, you might consider one more and move the convo around to finding if she's really like that.

you cant always judge a cop by her exterior.
That's deeply disappointing. Unfortunately from my experience, it's not very surprising, however. Sad.
+1 to you, Nitwitboy...gee, racism in the ranks..who duh thunk it?