Cash and chicken soup.

Im going to keep this short. I've been sick all month with a lung infection (pneumonia/bronchitis) and haven't been working/able to work. My usual support system and I have had some drama and now if I cant pay rent I'm out in the cold...Tuition for school is also due and I don't have the money for that either. I hope I don't have to quit.

If you find yourself feeling generous, PM me for my cell phone number and address and you may drop donations by. If giving cash isnt your thing, can goods and other foods are being accepted. Cans of Progresso chicken and rice soup and Italian vegetable are very welcome at the moment. Anything else that you might think of to give someone who hasn't left their house and gets out of bed only to pee, in over a week, will also be welcomed with open arms. If there is any surplus money when I have finished paying bills, rest assured I will share the love....I'll be hiring a maid for your visiting enjoyment. Lol.

PS. Girls, make sure you swallow ALL of the cum, and that it doesnt go down the wrong pipe, or this might happen to you! lol JK!

Please pm for my phone number and address if you would like to give to the nerdy....I mean needy. lol

xoxXxox
HoneyDavis

***************Please do NOT respond to this thread. PM only! Mods Please lock this thread. plz***********

Closed as per RTM sent.