Where did WombFuck go?

I know he got carpet bombed Saturday. But where did the fucknuts go? Some catfish hole down by the river in Arkansas? Is he planning his next attack? WTF is that goofball up to?

Woooo pig sooie!!!!!
I'm glad you are back, brother! put your old avatar back up. The mere sight of it made 0zombies, wet their pants!

I'm glad you are back, brother! put your old avatar back up. The mere sight of it made 0zombies, wet their pants!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Well, I changed my Avatar to reflect the sorry state of Hos in Pittsburgh. Eat more chicken, ride a cow. It is, what it is. But you can find a hot junkie up here.
Why did the cocksucker get kicked?
Why did the cocksucker get kicked? Originally Posted by Muscleup
he didn't. he disabled his account. he gave up. .. for now .. he'll be back. the Democratic convention is in July. he'll be along shortly thereafter.
Got it.

LMOA! The chimp bitch talks pretty tough. He probably uses multiple handles. He's probably I'ba dumin' as well. You know, likes to talk to himself cuz no body else will.
Got it.

LMOA! The chimp bitch talks pretty tough. He probably uses multiple handles. He's probably I'ba dumin' as well. You know, likes to talk to himself cuz no body else will. Originally Posted by Muscleup
People talk " at " that POS ! Like down at his spot at the Talleywackers' gloryholes or his franchise 'holes where they usually say " Which end can I put it in for a dollar woomby ? " or "Suck it ALL down, damn EUNUCH ! " or " You left a dingleberry, so you don't get any tip woomby "
Did his "journalism degree" get revoked? Even Cracker Jacks has standards.
The Pissburgh Pissant is back though. That raises the IQ of ... Well nobody.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
The Pissburgh Pissant is back though. That raises the IQ of ... Well nobody.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There are pigs in a blanket, and pigs in a poke. But there is only one pig in a yarmulke:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f5...oes/trafey.jpg

Asswipe Ziffles senior high portrait
There are pigs in a blanket, and pigs in a poke. But there is only one pig in a yarmulke:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f5...oes/trafey.jpg Originally Posted by bambino
Is that snout good for lifting creek pebbles to find endangered salamanders?
Is that snout good for lifting creek pebbles to find endangered salamanders? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think it's those perky ears. He can here them.
Is that snout good for lifting creek pebbles to find endangered salamanders? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Like PPH, he only eats the "crunchy" ones.
Like PPH, he only eats the "crunchy" ones.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
I figure YouRong to be good for some chicken fried salamanaders soaked in "branch water"!
I figure YouRong to be good for some chicken fried salamanaders soaked in "branch water"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are they kosher salamanders?