America Is A Shit Hole - Part 2

as told by the great George Carlin. A man with integrity and credibility. So pivot and deflect all you want. Carlin was an old White man who's likely seen it all and one of America's finest and most respected voices in White circles. So don't get mad at me for bringing this fine piece of video to your attention. LOL

Very true, thanks for posting this.
Very true, thanks for posting this. Originally Posted by the TURD
Did your parents let you eat marbles also?
Did your parents let you eat marbles also? Originally Posted by LexusLover
deflect as you must but deep in your cock ridden ass you cannot refute Carlin. ok Customer.
... you cannot refute Carlin. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
.. that's why I brought up marbles, you ignoramous!

Carlin: The kid who swallowed too many marbles doesn't grow up to have kids of his own."
I call it: "Carlin on Darwin!"

Oh, I don't need to "refute" Carlin or anyone you quote!

Your lack of credibility alone refutes it.
deflect as you must but deep in your cock ridden ass you cannot refute Carlin. ok Customer. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The "great" George Carlin also said this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ko3w02ycBwI

You dumb asshole licker
George Carlin was an equal opportunity "hypocrisy detector".
George Carlin was an equal opportunity "hypocrisy detector". Originally Posted by Jackie S
I doubt SissyLips was old enough to watch him while Carlin was alive.
I doubt SissyLips was old enough to watch him while Carlin was alive. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did you ever contribute to a thread other than shock and maw, you closeted fairy on a string?

Nobody tried to bury your fucking thread -- an irrelevant, juvenile, name calling thread about ECCIE posters rather than politics -- last night.

But you bumped it again this morning.

You haven't shown the slighted bit of hesitation about continuing this narcissistic, selfish practice of spamming the board.

So its got to continue.

Fuck you, man. We're all tired of this but you're not.

So this is ALL ON YOU!

AGAIN!

You haven't shown the slighted bit of hesitation about continuing this narcissistic, selfish practice of spamming the board.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So says eccie's biggest asshole as he looks in the mirror and talks to himself - then spams this forum 31 times in less than 60 minutes!
Some of Shit-stained Chapped-ass's Home Boyz on display in Miami's "shit hole" for being principal contributors to America's decline ... and there's more than "2".

Miami police share picture of Hurricane Irma looters in jail

(ABC)
Some of Shit-stained Chapped-ass's Home Boyz on display in Miami's "shit hole" for being principal contributors to America's decline ... and there's more than "2".
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You can bet that none of shit stained's " HOMIE " stole any WORK BOOTS. But you can bet they AXED for their LIE-YER as soon as they were booked into jail !
So its got to continue.

Fuck you, man.

So this is ALL ON YOU!

AGAIN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Do your thing, oinkboy!

• WTF
  • 09-11-2017, 10:47 AM
So says eccie's biggest asshole as he looks in the mirror and talks to himself - then spams this forum 31 times in less than 60 minutes! Originally Posted by lustylad
Look...if you can not get LL to quit spamming the forum....quit crying about others.
Look...if you can not get LL to quit spamming the forum....quit crying about others. Originally Posted by WTF
Listen you snowflake... if you and asswipe can't stop whining like bitches every time someone calls you DESPICABLE... then you deserve heaps of non-stop ridicule and derision!