Encounter: Goodtimes’ fresh new schoolgirl fantasy LOVE is Cute, Tight, Fun . . . and Very Young

Date: Sept. 6, 2019
Name: New young LOVE at Good Times Spa
Address and Phone: Good Times Spa - 2018 W. Northwest Hwy Ste. B3 Phone: (972) 869-0312
Address: see above
Phone: (972) 869-0312
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quicker CliffNotes version read only these activities plus BOLD print in ROS). LFK, some dirty talk from her (“o shit, o fuck”), surprising come from such an innocent-looking ingenue; very stimulating tongue bath with kisses and playful bites on back and ass (TUMA neither requested this time, or volunteered); reciprocation through extended body worship on both sides of this tight young thang’s legs, ass and kitty (including DATY and DATO, both of which I’m only ever tempted to do only with the freshest, youngest cuties); BBBJ and great BLS from her; more ass-biting both ways; superb, tantric MPCFS with her on top in CG and various other positions, fucking that exceptionally tight, exceptionally young pussy (no wincing with this one, just superior IOP moans of pleasure as she uses you to get hers repeatedly); RCG, ACG, various doggie (unparalleled visuals with her arched back, dirty talk, thrusting, and moans). Submitted to more all over bodyworship licking and kissing from her until forceful, enduring cum. Quick but pleasing and relaxing FBSM.
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, flowing past shoulders, but she treated me to it up in a youngish-looking ponytail for much of the session
Age: Self-reported, extremely convincing (“sworn”) 23 (!!!)
Smoking Status: I didn't ask to confirm, but pretty sure no (no hint at all of it); she does like to drink champagne (and sparkling wine and white wine) though!
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: About 4'11" (152 cm) and 90 lbs (41 kg), which I think we can agree is a spinner (!); she's aware of how gorgeous her tight ass and a-hole are, and has strong legs (she’s a walker); amazingly young-looking, gorgeous natural little “A” schoolgirl fantasy tits looking like half of a small grapefruit; very pretty face; beautiful eyes that stare up attentively like the good student she is; shaved, pretty, and tasty kitty (all of which she’s rightfully very proud)!

Recommendation: Yes yes yes -- assuming that like me you LOVE schoolgirl fantasy spinners!
  • Noid
  • 09-06-2019, 10:28 AM
"good little schoolgirl" kinda creepy. I usually don't read your verbose reviews.
  • Quark
  • 09-06-2019, 10:49 AM
"good little schoolgirl" kinda creepy. I usually don't read your verbose reviews. Originally Posted by Noid
It is difficult to discern anything of value in all that verbiage.
  • cmc
  • 09-06-2019, 11:36 AM
This ad sponsored by good times spa give me a break
  • slap
  • 09-06-2019, 11:47 AM
23? Ok bro...
does she do msog?
I always thought your reviews were informative even when I couldn’t read the hidden parts. They told me all I needed to know, I thought. Now, though, I can see the even more mind-blowing details. They’re amazing, just like your reviews! I don’t have any extra money right now but will try to see her next time I can afford to do so. In the meantime, your review is a good fantasy.
AMP Sherpa blazes another new trail! Quark may not like the competition (sorry, Dad), but I met Love today and she’s as young as stated. She’s also not jaded like these old hookers but is a regular girl, like Sia or Blue, who loves sex as much as I do, offers gourmet DATY, and can take it hard and deep. I didn’t try for MSOG either and don’t know if her faith will ever change but when they’re like her I give it to them however they want it.

She told me she’s only trying this for two weeks though, so act quickly if you want a taste.
She told me she’s only trying this for two weeks though, so act quickly if you want a taste. Originally Posted by JamesDeen
I doubt that’s true.
I didn’t ask why but she’s so new and shy to this (maybe a student) I had no reason not to believe her.

If I may inquire, why do you say that, Big Bamboo?
I don’t know her, but would also be surprised if she’s really 23. Blue and Luxury (and before that Lucky Haven) have brought some young ones, but that spa isn’t usually known for it.
I didn’t ask why but she’s so new and shy to this (maybe a student) I had no reason not to believe her.

If I may inquire, why do you say that, Big Bamboo? Originally Posted by JamesDeen
Just ask yourself again what line of work is she and where. Then you might understand.
Not Catholic? Does she offer CIM?
AMP Sherpa blazes another new trail! Quark may not like the competition (sorry, Dad), but I met Love today and she’s as young as stated. She’s also not jaded like these old hookers but is a regular girl, like Sia or Blue, who loves sex as much as I do, offers gourmet DATY, and can take it hard and deep. I didn’t try for MSOG either and don’t know if her faith will ever change but when they’re like her I give it to them however they want it.

She told me she’s only trying this for two weeks though, so act quickly if you want a taste. Originally Posted by JamesDeen
As young as stated...ROTFLMAO!!!

Those of you who go see her based upon this review - prepare to be disappointed if you find out her real age.