State: Texas
Address: My place
Activities: Zero
Hair Length and Color: Mid back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short medium build face about a 4 body 5
Recommendation: No
Sorry to hear that. I have seen her multiple times before i was aware of this site. Always a pleasant experience.
I've seen her a few times, even before I started posting on here, but now that she out all only I haven't been able to. I sent her a little on cashapp for pics and she ghosted after that. So I'll never give her a other penny. Which I could figure out where her cousin is, I never had to chance to meet her. Only saw her in passing
I’m with you Padera was always good that’s why I wasn’t worried much about helping her out that way Very strange. And it ain’t like she gave it up I could understand that , but she’s still posting
I can’t see what you wrote nodding off I don’t have premium and was denied on this report because no activities happened, that’s actually some stupid shit there in my opinion
Hey Planemech

What exactly did she lie about? I have seen her a number of times and
Never had anything but a fine time.
Can you explain to me a bit about what happened?
Hey Planemech

What exactly did she lie about? I have seen her a number of times and
Never had anything but a fine time.
Can you explain to me a bit about what happened? Originally Posted by Captain g
You made an account to ask about this one specific person and even bump year old threads about her, but yet also have always had a fine time, so you must be established with her, correct? In that case, keep having your fine time. Do a review to get access for the ROS and you can read about what exactly happened.
Ugh!! I hate to hear that. I have been seeing her for about three years and very often over the past year with no problems.
However, from time to time, she will not reply to my texts also. You are right. There is something going on with her that I have trouble wrapping my head around too.
planemech....my comment was why would someone pay her amount for a massage and BBBJ only? Only one or two reviews have I seen anyone more than a BBBJ. I don't see it. So there, you have my comment
Honestly that’s all I look for in a session absolutely nothing more, I figured going rate for BBBJ, Cim is around 100 , and she travels to me. She had been a steady regular of mine for over three years we have an agreed amount for the service not gonna mention it due to fact that not sure it’s legal and I wouldn’t want to, wouldn’t be fair to her as it was just between us. To close and maybe make the right response to the comment the BBBJ is fuckin phenomenal lol of course IMO