Address: Galleria area
Activities: CW, BBBJ, Face Fuck, TUMA, Titty Play, Russian, COF/COT
Hair Length and Color: Brunette short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: BBW with big tits and an ok face, ad pics are accurate
Recommendation: Yes
Nice
I've seen her profiles for years, but I never tried. She used to be in the low 200 range, but she increase like the others. I wonder if she does full service. That's the only way I would visit.
She does offer FS. When we were setting up the appointment she asked if it was going to be a CW or FS appointment

I've seen her profiles for years, but I never tried. She used to be in the low 200 range, but she increase like the others. I wonder if she does full service. That's the only way I would visit. Originally Posted by dormGE
She does offer FS. When we were setting up the appointment she asked if it was going to be a CW or FS appointment Originally Posted by CyborgRed

I just messaged her on OH2. I'll see. I think I messaged her before, but I don't remember.
Glad you had a good time OP!

I've seen her b4 but not impressed. She had an attitude that was a turn off and I haven't been back since. Do your recon as I seem to recall there were some neg reviews on her that were spot on. Its been some years for me and she was doing incalls in an appt by the Galleria area and doing this p/t as she had a rwj. I guess that played out and she is now ft.

I've seen her b4 but not impressed. She had an attitude that was a turn off and I haven't been back since. Do your recon as I seem to recall there were some neg reviews on her that were spot on. Its been some years for me and she was doing incalls in an appt by the Galleria area and doing this p/t as she had a rwj. I guess that played out and she is now ft. Originally Posted by Botman1170
All of her reviews that are linked to her profile on here are positive. If there are negative reviews, I haven't seen them
I tried to see her Friday. She cancelled on me.