Address: 75 and Royal
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBSM, MT, Greek, Kissing, Mish
Session Length: Hr
Fee: $100
Hair Color and Length: Brunette, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very slender and curvy body with nice MM Cs, very cute smile, and very down to earth
Recommendation: Yes
She is the rare gem you find on CL
The photos look too good to be true ..... are you sure this is a genuine review
You sound like you are describing an encounter with a real woman, not a TS. I've never seen those pic's on BP and I troll it constantly for new TS popping up. Gots me thinking...
there certainly needs to be more pics !!
The photos look too good to be true ..... are you sure this is a genuine review Originally Posted by redhot11
Yes. I've seen her several times.
You sound like you are describing an encounter with a real woman, not a TS. I've never seen those pic's on BP and I troll it constantly for new TS popping up. Gots me thinking... Originally Posted by CaptainFerrill
check the link - craigslist,
And she is feminine in looks, voice, and actions. I would imagine the average person could meet her and never know she was born with male genitalia.
there certainly needs to be more pics !! Originally Posted by shooter6.5
yes, I've seen her several times. She is very cautious, I imagine a result of using craigslist to advertise. She will not send face pics, but she is pretty and feminine.

She is also an LMT and as I understand it, has no wish to become a full time provider. I hope any of you who do see her will respect her wishes to keep her face photos off the internet.
Is she vers? Well endowed?