BSC Young Woman at Forest and Josey C-Store

I cruised by this location at 2:10 PM on 03-05. A young woman was standing/prancing/gyrating in the southeast island in front of the convenience store. She was wearing water soaked wool-looking socks for her shoes, she had removed her pants and was performing in her zipper front shirt. She had extremely short hair and her divine fulcrum was bushy with dark blonde hair. She was drinking a dark beer from a bottle which kept foaming up and over flowing as she gyrated for the crowd. She seemed to get the greatest noise from the drivers when she would bend over and fully expose her lower openings. She acted like she did not know what she was doing, except that when the noise subsided, she would start again with the next group of cars at the intersection. Several phones came out and were recording her.
I had a meeting to attend and left. I came back about 30 minutes later and a latin-looking couple were giving her a large shirt to wear and she went back to her spot and with her bum slightly covered, she returned to her large bottle of beer and something brown she was eating on the ground. Within a few minutes, some car pulled up and the grabbed her pants, pulled up the T-shirt and ran across the intersection to the car which was southbound on Dennis. I tried to follow, but they were gone. It was a crazy sight.
I can't believe that this went on for such a long time without the LE not coming by. Maybe they know that the SW group does not work on rainy days.
awesome! white girl?
Yes, blonde and pale skin. Her legs looked very strong, thus she did not look like other issues had been in control of her for very long. I had a XXL sweatshirt in the back of my SUV, but with the DPD camera at that corner, I did not want to approach her and offer assistance.
So many cars were driving and U-turning, I never was close enough for pics or video.
  • BLM69
  • 03-05-2017, 10:17 PM
I had a BSC SD whore tonight, I'll fill you guys later in private
Oh yeah. Did her she's ok.