Thinking About Visiting Jackson

Hello
Im Thinking About Visiting
Jackson,MS soon.
Need to know what areas are best
to be while Visiting.
Thanks
Don't actually stay in Jackson, too dangerous. Stay in one of the areas next to Jackson such as Ridgeland, Madison, Flowood and Pearl. Those are safe areas with plenty of hotels.

And hope you can come see us!
I can think of plenty of places for you to stay in Biloxi or on the coast. First and foremost would be my home. More specifically my bed even more specifically my face. Yes Ms Avery you are welcome to stay on my face your entire visit to Mississippi.
Damn BC, when did you start being so subtle??
RL subtlety is not my strong suit. Neither are tact, decorum, basic manners or class. I am as low brow as they come. What I lack in those areas I make up for in kindness and honesty. Who am I kidding I am lacking in both those also. Basicly I am a dirty old man at best a depraved pig at my worst. Ok I guess I can give myself the honesty.

Hows this for some honesty Rachel us coast dawgs would love to see you. We will treat you way better than the Jackson dawgs. So come on down and relax awhile. I for one would love to make your acquaintance. Oh and the face staying offer is legit you dont even need to make a reservation.
Wonder if she has a Russian accent. That'd be sexy.
RL is certainly correct about places to stay. However, I think most ladies prefer to stay in the Ridgeland area. Lot's of good choices for hotels plus decent restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.

And don't listen to BC. Us Jxn guys will treat you very well. I personally guarantee it. You can definitely count on me for at least one appointment, and I'll do two hours or more if that's what it takes to convince you to come here. You can still try the coast after you visit Jxn. Hope you roll through soon.
Wonder if she has a Russian accent. That'd be sexy. Originally Posted by slim deez

I'd get in trouble for asking her to say "Moose & Squirrel" the whole time.
Alright Smile Guy 69 you win. I am a working class stiff and cant participate in a poon bidding war with you. Now would be a good time for one of the more affluent coast dawgs to guarantee a three hour appointment.
It's all good BC. Hopefully she'll visit both places. I just don't want her to overlook Jxn. We need more variety around here, but I'm willing to share if you are.
I dont mind sharing at all SG. I think all areas of MS could use some variety.
Definitely come to Jackson! But stay in suburbs as they mentioned.
ok Thanks for Info on Jackson ...Few more Questions
Yes I wanna visit Biloxi not sure if its worth the Trip..
Alright you hear the lovely lady Biloxi dawgs you need to fill this young womans mailbox with I want to see you request. Step up I already have. We always bitch and complain that we cant get hot women with good reviews to visit us so here is your chance to put your money where your mouth is. This smoking hot girl has great reviews and is wanting to come visit as long as enough of us make it worth her time and effort. No excuse not to see her unless your not going to be in town. The Jackson dawgs have come together and made it known that they not only talk the talk but they walk the walk. Get it together coast dawgs and show this young lady what southern hospitality is all about.

Just like last time when I got Alexis Ford to visit us. If you bastards leave me hanging and I dont get to hit this fine young thing then I am done with all of you. You can forget about asking ole uncle poon pounder basscat for any favors.
Thanks for info BassCat on all the Areas in Biloxi Gulfport..Very Helpful