Deposits prior to meeting with your provider of choice.

Hi Eccieland😊😘I'm Houston 😀

I just wanted to know how many ladies are in favor of accepting deposits prior to meeting in order to avoid conflicts of interest due to no shows and the fine Gentlemen that are in favor.

I know it sounds ridiculous however Hobbyworld has changed and speaking from a providers stand point of view when we have 10 guys wanting 1pm on Monday.
If we choose 1 and he's a no show its a total bitch...😣
It's not just an inconvenience $
It's a mental breakdown of why didn't I choose number 2 or 4 instead asking for that appointed time.
In order to avoid conflicts of interest I've been super successful in all my meetings thanks to deposits and I'm sorry to the 3% that have missed out on a great time due to refusing to meet due to deposits.

Ladies avoid the no shows in being assertive in asking for deposits.

My clients know I am honest and if I have to cancel ( which that has only happened once with Shika..hobbyist here)
I Returned the deposit immediately.

Just something to ponder if your getting burned out on No shows Ladies Or Gentlemen if she's flaky in scheduling.
If a provider that is reputable and schedules and accepts your deposit you are guaranteed a secure meeting...rather than her willingness to take another offer for that scheduled meet and ghosting on you.

The reason I'm posting this is because today I had one gentleman completely opposed to the idea and I wanted to make sure he understood it was not personal.

😈 It's my new 😕 rule.

💋Nicole
At least you admit that you know its ridiculous. Putting a deposit is definitely something I am.never gonna do but to each his own
Its straight dumb on fucktards part PERIOD
I just wanted to know how many ladies are in favor of accepting deposits prior to meeting in order to avoid conflicts

My clients know I am honest and if I have to cancel ( which that has only happened once with Shika..hobbyist here)
I Returned the deposit immediately.

I had one gentleman completely opposed to the idea and I wanted to make sure he understood it was not personal.

😈 It's my new 😕 rule.

💋Nicole Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I don't see why anyone, provider or client would not be in favor of ACCEPTING a deposit!
In Shika's case did you give him back double the amount of his deposit (his $ + the equal amount that would have been your deposit)?
I highly doubt it!
The problem with deposits in the hobby is that only one party is being held accountable.

Dumbest shit a hobbyist could do
If I’m supposed to see you today and I arrive at our appointment spot at the time we are supposed to meet and you cancel literally at our scheduled meeting time... I’ll be pissed. Charging a cancellation fee comes to mind when that happens.

However, you have to remember that’s just the cost of doing the business that we are in.

I have some regulars that I’ve seen for years that pay me the day before we meet but that’s because we’ve built that trust.

I think if someone is scheduling an overnight session with me, a small deposit wouldn’t be a terrible idea because 8 to 12 hours is a huge chunk of time to have wasted.

Anything less than that, no I wouldn’t charge a deposit. My hours are limited as it is and since this isn’t my full time thing and I don’t see many people at all, it’s not a huge issue if there’s cancellations.
Does sending a dic pic count as a deposit?
A fool and his money....
No just no to deposits, or having to pay for Snapchat premium, or any other provider media site before you can see a her. Just no!
Of course you would,all say that, it's ridiculous if the provider is not a reputable provider a fly by night meth head or something.
Deposits are what are keeping me able to schedule without the drama and also when I have X amount of appt lines up for the month I can be a choosy bitch,in,deciding who I will and will not see in asking for cock photos.
$in the bank����
It's my new rule for my candy store☺and working well I might add.

So far no complaints about getting ripped off are there?
Oh so they came in uses me sexually but then posted I'm a whatever bsc..������

It's all good..it reminds me of spoiled ungrateful fucktards that are going over their budget anyway at a movie then complaining about seating or something
Your opinion is important thank you.
I think the ladies should follow my lead in this scheduling No-Show..bs.
It's working for me��
And if the guy is truly wanting to see you he will do it!
Trust me��
I have reached out to five providers that I have never seen since the beginning of the year. I am from Sacramento so I usually requests an outcall in my hotel because I don't know the area well.

Of the five providers I had scheduled appointments with only two showed. To avoid confusion,When I say scheduled appointments, I confirmed the appointment two hours in advance, gave her the hotel address, and she replied confirming the appointment.

These were well Reviewed providers with recognizable names on the boards. With that record I will not be giving deposits.

Venus, you may be the exception in keeping your appointments, but Flakes are part of the hobby, Flakes are part of the business world. If I had $20 for every business customer who flaked on me I would be sitting on a pile of money.
I guess charging a deposit would deter guys from walking out when they see the pics are outdated and not representative of current weight.
  • Kraid
  • 07-24-2019, 10:53 AM
That sounds utterly asinine. What if the provider herself NCNS?
  • Kraid
  • 07-24-2019, 10:55 AM
I guess charging a deposit would deter guys from walking out when they see the pics are outdated and not representative of current weight. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
That too.
I understand the Pro-Deposit reasoning stated in the OP. It sounds like good business . . .and is.

However as a hobbyist, I find dealing with a deposit cumbersome and not a safe practice from an LE stand point.

My hobby donation is always made in money-green cash and offered at the beginning of a session. This only after doing my research and committing to an appointment, usually more than a day in advance. I have had a presence here on ECCIE since 2010 and before that on ASPD starting in 2006. I am a known quantity.

Cash-only leaves no trail, paper or electronic.

Any interaction by PM, phone, Text or e-mail before a session is just talk. When money changes hands the Hobby transaction is complete and LE has a case. With all the other risks in the Hobby, there is no way I would both ask for sex-for-money and then pay-out the agreed upon donation (or any part of it) unless we were face-to-face and I felt "good" about the location, the provider and everything else.

That is just prudence.
Nope, if providers going to start doing that deposit thing, it will create another level scams. Hell no