Eccie Rule ?? Limits Providers to Post in 1City a week ?!?!?!?

Can someone please attach the link to the article that says we are only allowed to post in ONE CITY per week. I have not been able to find that and just received a warning from a moderator in Oklahoma saying that because I posted on Tulsa weekend that I'll be visiting next week it was a violation because I've already posted a weekend update in Houston..... TF

How are we to annouce our traveling other that the signature line. Or should i not work a full week before i travel. Just To be able to annouce. ??

I posted a weekend update in Houston.
And i posted in Tulsa weekend update.

Now the 7 yrs ive been on this site it was allowed. 5 cities a week. I understand that after site was taken twice. Rules are different. But not sure how this is supposed to work. ??

Why would an advertising forum not allow you to advertise when youre about to travel.

Aspd - Horndogs - P411 - Oh2 - eccie

Boy i miss that aspd days!!
I think its u can post in the weekly not weekend. Only 1 weekend post but u can post up to 5 city's in the weekly's.

Good luck.
You are allowed only 1 weekend update on the site each weekend. You are allowed up to 5 active updates in 5 different city forums in a rolling 7 days week in the weekly forum.
With an Upgraded Female Account, you may now post weekly Updates on ECCIE Worldwide in our Weekly Update sections. You may post 1 Weekly Update per 7-day period and we extend this to up to 5 cities for ladies who may be traveling. In addition to this, we recently added a new forum called "The Weekend Update" to give ladies the opportunity to post a second Weekly Update during the week, specifically regarding their weekend availability. You may post in the Weekend Update section Thursday 6 am through Sunday 9 pm. For maximum benefit, many ladies post their main Weekly Update in the “Weekly Update” section on Mondays, and then a second weekly update in the “Weekend Update” section on Thursday. This seems to provide a good deal of visibility throughout the course of the week.

Keep in mind that you have the ability to edit your Weekly Updates and other posts for up to 60 minutes after posting. Should you feel the need to edit a post beyond the time limit, please use the RTM feature (Report Post to a Moderator) to initiate contact with one of our staff members. We are a volunteer staff, but we have a quick reaction time in most cases.
Why are these limits put on providers? What purpose do they serve? Can someone legit answer this?
Yes
The owners never wanted the provider ads/updates sections to look like BP or similar sites. They never wanted a single provider or group of providers to be able to post hour or even sooner and bury ads/updates for totally legit providers just because they have more to do than sit on the board posting. It's also good for the gent in that they can more easily see a variety of lady's ads both visiting and local to help determine who they want to see.