Nostalgia - Saying that Final Goodbye to your ATF

...for whatever reason especially when it's said on friendly amicable terms. What are the emotions that run through your mind, body, and soul.

When you're looking in retrospect on the beautiful memories let Nostalgia take over and uplift you to Euphoria, then Utopia, and finally Nirvanna. PERFECT By Ed Sheeran will get you there. I prefer this violin rendition. Miss you babe ;-)

What song brings back the nostalgia for you.
My emotions, are you kidding me! Next!
Die neuen Bildstandards und die Anpassung der Richtlinien ermöglichen es mir nicht, meine Gedanken zu diesem Thema richtig auszudrücken
:The new image standards & adjustment to the guidelines will not allow me to properly express my thoughts on this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba7mB8oueCY
  • A1.
  • 08-10-2019, 07:19 PM
Popcorn
Channel surfing
SC had a ATF & she broke it off with him
Watching reruns of football
Assuming your being serious, Getting to say goodbye is a painful but awesome experience with the few that have allowed me the opportunity to say "last hurrah."

For me, most of my favs just floated away never to be heard from again.
Assuming your being serious, Getting to say goodbye is a painful but awesome experience with the few that have allowed me the opportunity to say "last hurrah."

For me, most of my favs just floated away never to be heard from again. Originally Posted by Fizley
That's sad. Thanks for sharing your story
Popcorn
Channel surfing
SC had a ATF & she broke it off with him
Watching reruns of football Originally Posted by A1.
No one breaks up with me...but I am still crying and watching soccer.