BDSM gear for sale

Howdy,

Any established or aspiring Dommes out there interested in adding some amazing BDSM gear to her dungeon? I spent about 15 years deeply involved in the organized BDSM/fetish club scene in Austin and have about $8000 worth of furniture, toys and equipment that I'm ready to part with. Some large and unique pieces, a large bondage wheel (think hamster wheel but 9' in diameter), several crosses and benches, a swing platform, whips, paddles, canes, cuffs, collars, suspension gear, etc. I'm selling most of this at about 50% of its value, not 10 cents on the dollar. I'm getting rid of it now because it takes too much room to store, not because I'm financially desperate. If anyone is truly interested and has the money to spend, please contact me and I'll be happy to send pictures and/or descriptions of any and all gear. I'm near Austin Texas and can facilitate delivery to anywhere within 3 hour drive (Houston, Dallas, etc.).

Send me a PM if interested.
No but I wish I was your drinking buddy/friend.
  • Sandy
  • 11-11-2014, 11:10 PM
My mouth is watering wish I could get some of your things, but I don't get no further than Houston. and the things I would want, I would need to get it shipped.
Now unless someone would be so kind in going shopping with me and buy a lady a well wanted and needed gift, than yes~
  • RoxyG
  • 11-12-2014, 01:53 AM
I would like to see some pics please. Check your PMs
I know someone who may be interested in your larger items, message me with pics please
OK, sorry it took me a few weeks to dig it all out of storage, assemble it, clean it up and take pics. But I finally got most of it photographed. This is everything except for one bench and two crosses that I'm refinishing (cause they did not look that great after 5 to 20 years of wear and tear).

But I finally got pics. It's been a long time since I used my photobucket account or tried to link URL's to pictures, so forgive me if I screw this up a few times. I'll get it right eventually.

All the pics so far are here:

http://s652.photobucket.com/user/Tex...?sort=3&page=1

The videos of the stuff in motion don't seem to be working. I'll try to upload them again tomorrow and see if I have more luck.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Damn, Ramsay Snow/Ramsay Bolton has nothing on you. Wow. How to explain that to the Mrs
Oh boy, I would love a room large enough for that wheel! That swing looks like a lot of fun, but it would have to be shipped a long way for me to have it.
I want the cross!
You should have seen that wheel with two women in it, one upright and the other upsidedown, facing each other in a 69 position, both being whipped from opposite sides while the wheel was slowly turned.
I would love to buy some of these for my Mistress. Such hot toys