Backwards Review: My first golden shower... Among other things...

Date: Early October
Provider: me / gentleman wishes to remain anonymous
Activities: food and fun, strap on play, mock BJ, CIM, snowballing, foot worship, dirty talking, golden shower
Recommendation: YES PLEASE!
ROS:: The night started out as if two old friends were meeting up after a long time apart. We ate and drank and had a blast. After all of that we started to discuss what was going to happen that night. I had never tried any of these activities before, so I was a little nervous, but definitely excited. We decided to start out with a foot fetish. He began massaging and worshiping my feet whilst receiving a HJ. I told him that he was going to cum all over my feet and he was going to lick it off. My feet were dirty and he needed to clean them and he did! Now he is throbbing. Ready for my famous BBBJCIM. I suprised him with a loooooong DFK afterwards. Next it was time to let little johnny rest while I put on my leather chains top and a huge strap on. I made him suck it, kiss it, and act like he loved it. He did love it. He told me so. I started to jack it off like I was about to cum and sploosh!!! What do you know? Jizz flavored lub all over his face and in his mouth! He loved it! Licked it up and swallowed it like the cum sponge he is. Now it was time to wash it off. He laid on the bed and I stood over him. I was a little reluctant at first. I was scared to pee on him LOL but I made it happen and I loved it! He loved it! I made him swallow it, gargle it, and let is roll out the sides of his mouth. It was great and magical that someone wanted to taste my love potion.
Wow. That's an awesome story. Sounds like you two had a lot of fun!
Bravo!!!!! So hot!
Like to see or have you describe you big strapon.
Damn that sounds like a fun time.
Looks like another lady I have to add to my TDL.
Congrats on your first experience....glad it was a good one. sounds like you've got the right attitude about it.
Thanks I was interested in reading about the session from your POV.
It was fun and new. We will def have more riscay sessions and explore more
For those asking it wasn't me I did it with Emerald7 in Austin.
HOKIE SMOKES Leslie@nn!!!! That sounds so damn HOT. I definitely need a road trip. I would so worship your pretty toes!
Now bring that act to Houston!
You go girl! That was a hot time!
I been on this site since the beginning, and the other site before this...
This is the first review Ive read from a woman.... FANTASTIC!
Come to Austin.
Nice review! I love hearing how the tables turn…
Now to get some others to dive into what they are missing.