Holiday Enemas

• Sandy
  • 12-03-2014, 08:10 PM
It is that time of year to start getting healthy and clean.
And with the holidays here why not try a Pumpkin Spice coffee/tea Enema, or an after dinner Peppermint enema~

If you have any other Holliday enema ideas than post below~
How about egg nog?
oh yah

you see enema
thrAD
you gotta know theres Chicago boy
Threads in which JB posts generally turn into clyster-fucks.
  • Sandy
  • 12-03-2014, 11:19 PM
You guys need to lighten up, heck if you like I can stick a candy cane up your butt,
better yet stick one in mine, then kiss it~
I would definitely do an eggnog enema but it might be kind of gross coming out

On a serious note, does anybody have any tips for an alcohol enema? Sounds kind of dangerous, but I'd like to try it.
I had a visual about sprinkles and then? I forgot what I was thinking about.

Peppermint enemas?

The alcohol enema is pretty popular with certain groups of younger adults. I know of people who have used wine. I'm sure that you could do a good search on it.

There was also a topic about alcoholic enemas in Another Realm a few years back. I'm sure if you did a search, you could find it again.

Ho. Ho. Ho.

Elisabeth

I would definitely do an eggnog enema but it might be kind of gross coming out Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey
When you're talking about enemas, isn't "gross" just a matter of degree?

The alcohol enema is pretty popular with certain groups of younger adults. I know of people who have used wine. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Mulled wine enemas are appropriate to the season.
  • DMike
  • 12-06-2014, 01:30 AM
You guys need to lighten up, heck if you like I can stick a candy cane up your butt,
better yet stick one in mine, then kiss it~ Originally Posted by Miss Ivory

On a serious note, does anybody have any tips for an alcohol enema? Sounds kind of dangerous, but I'd like to try it. Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey
Wine enemas are interesting. It can be dangerous if you don't follow some simple rules. You have no acid in your colon to break the alcohol down and no way to purge if you have too much so be REASONABLE!!!. About 3 or 4 glasses of wine will give you a great buzz which I think is much more enjoyable that drinking it the conventional way..lol. Don't overdue it because alcohol absorbs really fast this way and there is no turning back if you use too much. So hook up a bag and hose and have a blast. By the way, for me anyway the urge to purge is really strong initially. If you have a retention nozzle you can relax and enjoy the ride much more easily.
As many enemas as I've given and I've never thought of doing one with alcohol, coffee and salt yes, but not alcohol sounds very interesting and relaxing for the recipient/patient. Excited to try this on the right one. Thanks.
Alcohol in an enema goes into the bloodstream many times faster than when alcohol is drunk. This is extremely dangerous, several people die every year from alcohol enemas. Three glasses of wine at once could potentially be fatal.

Best advise is to test the waters and go very slowly. No more than one serving of alcohol in an hour. That's one beer, one shot, or one glass of wine. Best if it is very diluted. If the recipient can tolerate that much, you can try again on a different day and gradually increase the amount.

Seriously this is dangerous play and most professional BDSM clubs in the US do not even allow it in their facilities.

Play safe.
As many enemas as I've given and I've never thought of doing one with alcohol, coffee and salt yes, but not alcohol sounds very interesting and relaxing for the recipient/patient. Excited to try this on the right one. Thanks. Originally Posted by Ms. Rochelle Blu
MMM. Will call you the next time I am in Houston. Yes. Very relaxing.
Saint Arnold Christmas Ale is sold with its own, handy insertion nozzle.
Attached Images File Type: jpg SACA.jpg (13.1 KB, 250 views)

On a serious note, does anybody have any tips for an alcohol enema? Sounds kind of dangerous, but I'd like to try it. Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey

Remember: shaken, not stirred.