oh wow hawaain brothers.. and updates

Woohoooo I am sooooo excited! I am in Austin and I just found an Hawaain Brothers for dinner...yummmy!

I am down in Texas visiting my mom and touring here inbetween visits ..she found out she has cancer in lungs that has spread in many areas..she and the doc say its best to just leave it alone and try to live best she can with the time she has left..my 89 year old mom is one of the strongest women I know..she raised 8 kids and worked hard all her life and is a feisty sweet old lady...so were just enjoying the moments we get to have now..thanks to yall for all your prayers and good thoughts sent my way!!

I miss yall KC peeps...be back early next month!!
Oh boy.... Many prayers for your momma, and you and your family as well during this time.
I've heard Hawaiian bros is pretty good also ;-)

Best to you and your family.

May you have a joyous Holiday season.
Thanks for the kindness n prayers!
I spent the day with mom today..we went for a drive and relived memories of my childhood! Topped off with supper at my fave burger joint in Brenham Tx!
Tomorrw we are going craft saling and then gonna plant flowers at her apartment.

the doc says its better than he thought..she still does have some cancer areas,but they are not as much as was thought earlier this month..so the decision is to treat her COPD with breathing treatments and keep an eye on the cancerous areas.
She doesnt want to pursue it any farther..she says shes gonna just enjoy the time she has left.
♥️♥️♥️ Your family is on my thoughts!
Thoughts, prayers and best wishes for Mom and family.
thanks soooo much yall

she is 89 and seems to be doing great for her age

shes a fiesty soul lol!!

were running around town today..eating kolaches and fixing to go to her house and plant pansies!

luv yall see yall next month!!!!