Pet Boutique....

I am in search of the BEST pet boutique in houston!
Where do you all find the cutest items for your pet?
Specifically i need a carrier that is airline approved!
Something cute and comfy inside!

I found the cutest little princess bag for my princess but of course its all the way in Hong Kong!!!!!!!

We all spoil our babies at least a little, what is the most outrageous thing you've done or bought for your pet?

I once spent close to $1,000 on a bed
I think thats the craziest I'd ever get lol
boardman.....don't let this one get away.
A cardboard box from amazon, don't forget the tape.
Unspecific whether "princess" was a cat or dog. We need details before we can decide which side of the fence to land on this one.
$1000 for a pet bed? Shopaholic much?
I think there's a 12 step program for that.
lol its a dog.

1k on a bed isnt THAT bad......is it?

I really want the LV case but umm i think I'll get myself some new shoes instead ***my TRUE addiction!!
lol its a dog.

1k on a bed isnt THAT bad......is it?

I really want the LV case but umm i think I'll get myself some new shoes instead ***my TRUE addiction!! Originally Posted by lemoncrush
Okay now that we know the species of the critter in question, I can speak freely. Them catards can't be trusted. Yes $1k is a lot to spend on a bed of any kind, unless it's some space age memory foam that's actually been in space. But unfortunately, it's about normal for a HUMAN bed. An animal bed? Girl you need help, take two steps towards your closest twelve step program. Or get a cheaper pet, one with big floppy ears that will love you unconditionally. IJS, we're very low maintenance.
A cardboard box from amazon, don't forget the tape. Originally Posted by pyramider
stop recycling carboard boxes , going green cramps your style.
Okay now that we know the species of the critter in question, I can speak freely. Them catards can't be trusted. Yes $1k is a lot to spend on a bed of any kind, unless it's some space age memory foam that's actually been in space. But unfortunately, it's about normal for a HUMAN bed. An animal bed? Girl you need help, take two steps towards your closest twelve step program. Or get a cheaper pet, one with big floppy ears that will love you unconditionally. IJS, we're very low maintenance. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
work it playboy.

I will be in the cadillac ,
Driving Hardhat around is a high priority
job. We be rolling..
Tried the man pet thing already....
They cant keep up!!
Plus, i like a little variety anyway ; )

Theres nothing wrong with spoiling yourself as long as it doesn't take you off the path of your goals!!!

I always say a woman in this profession deserves and should be able to have / do nice things for herself,
Its only a problem when bills cant be paid and savings are not being put away : )

I would want the most cozy bed, so my pups get one too!
And 1k on a human bed DEF. is not a lot...
Lol dont ask me what i spent on mine

I think i found a bag at funn fur in the galleria, now to hope its in stock!!!
Tried the man pet thing already....
They cant keep up!!
Plus, i like a little variety anyway ; )

I would want the most cozy bed, so my pups get one too!
And 1k on a human bed DEF. is not a lot...
Lol dont ask me what i spent on mine

I think i found a bag at funn fur in the galleria, now to hope its in stock!!! Originally Posted by lemoncrush
Well now hold on there darlin', nobody ever said anything about being kept. I was just flirting a lil, hoping I get to sniff your butt. I think you're changing the subject to avoid the real problem here... Yeah we're talking about your SHOE ADDICTION!!! Don't think you can skip town before we can get your intervention together. The girls are in the powder room right now planning and plotting how to confront you. If you don't believe me, go look yourself. It's under the thread "when good lemons go sour"
IJS

Apparently I touched a nerve. I was just warned my posting privileges would be revoked if I pursue this topic any further
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit shoe abuse. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Happy shopping
He was flirting, yep.
Flattered to see he was charming
instead of running around in
circles peeing on you.
Didn't hump your ankle
not one time.
Well now hold on there darlin', nobody ever said anything about being kept. I was just flirting a lil, hoping I get to sniff your butt. I think you're changing the subject to avoid the real problem here... Yeah we're talking about your SHOE ADDICTION!!! Don't think you can skip town before we can get your intervention together. The girls are in the powder room right now planning and plotting how to confront you. If you don't believe me, go look yourself. It's under the thread "when good lemons go sour"
IJS

Apparently I touched a nerve. I was just warned my posting privileges would be revoked if I pursue this topic any further
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit shoe abuse. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Happy shopping Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

The queso flavored points are especially tastey this time of year.
The queso flavored points are especially tastey this time of year. Originally Posted by pyramider
lol, seasonal points are always tastier, I think it's cuz the freshness of the harvest. You sound as though you're speaking from experience, post holiday season it's easy to forget the rules and just say what's on your mind. Queso is good any time of year, sooo bring it on...
Bet that pup can sniff crotch like no other.
I thinck he primarily sniffs butt.
Gosh, guess I'm cheap. Anybody who's been on here for a while knows I am dog-crazy and spoil the denizens of the Irish Chihuahua Refuge like they are royalty, but I've never spent over $100 for a bed. It's unique, an antique iron 4-poster that matches the human version at my incall. I think it was meant for a doll, originally.

Just bought the wee waggers a green lounger for Christmas that looks like it ought to be in an Irish brothel, but it only cost $30 with a coupon at Stein Mart. We won't talk about what I spent on a mountain of chew bones, squeaky toys, fluffy baubles, and cute clothing for the fashion-conscious pups. Yes, I'm sick. Speaking of which, VET BILLS have cost me more in the last few years than my own health care.

I'm going to get pointed along with Hardhat. I have a woof addiction and SHOULD be in a damn 12-Step program.