A Transplant Move

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I'm stuck in a bit of a pity-party. I know it's unflattering, however, I've never encountered a hurdle like this. I'm new to Texas and I am having a difficult time adjusting. I like it here a lot!
I don't feel like I'm accepted or that I'm fitting in very well. I don't know what to do. I get that there are a lot of transplants down here, that there's better opportunity, etc, I don't know why I'm in such a rut. I've always been able to snap out of a pity-party mentality in relatively short periods of time.
I didn't expect hobbying to be as difficult as it has, I'm a great catch and had to turn down appointments left and right up north. I see that there's market saturation, but well, I like to say, everyone has their own favorite flavor of ice cream. What am I missing? am I doing something wrong? I need to get out of this pity-party and I need help.
Any advice is appreciated!
xo,
Karrie
I checked your showcase and didn't find a rate.

Maybe it is too high.

There are guys up in the Woodlands beggin for pussy. Run some specials and get some guys to give you a try.
Post taint photos. The taint will reel them in.
You moved to the fattest city in the US...there's already too many of you here to compete against...
Is this just about hobbying or about life here in General?

Hobbying - find other venues for advertising and be patient. Sometimes ppl have to look at your ad/website more than once or twice before they make up their mind to call. In your downtime update your website, get new photos, post new stuff, anything to attract attention. Don't limit yourself to this board, by any means.

Life - can't help you there much, I'm an introvert. Join an interest group I suppose, or take some fitness classes. Good health and exercise work well in taking away the blues when I get them.

I might be relocating soon myself, hopefully I will remember this and take my own advice if and when I find myself in your shoes. Let me know how you are holding up doll!!
Ignore WU.... He is just looking for attention....

He love the big gals, just look at his avatar...
Ignore WU.... He is just looking for attention....

He love the big gals, just look at his avatar... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
He loves hanging in Htown with
the fatties, yep.
The big elephant in his signature
line is a dead giveaway. IJS
If y'all want to keep pussyfooting around the reason why she's not getting any business...feel free...I choose another path...
Hello, lady!

Sorry to hear things have been difficult. A look at your showcase and nothing jumps at me, and I think that's the biggest issue in a market with so much competition. There are always things that make us different and special, the trick is to capitalize on these things. I wrote a thread on how to get things going. Hope it helps:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...471&highlight=

Kindly,

Camille
Hello, lady!
I wrote a thread on how to get things going. Hope it helps:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...471&highlight=

Kindly,

Camille Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Finally some positive input...
I do have to agree, I've seen your showcase,
and although attractive, there's nothing that
grabs my eye more than the others. Maybe sexier
photos, a seductive intro... ? Find your best quality
and flaunt it... Guys are visual creatures, show us
your curves...
  • Trey
  • 01-13-2015, 02:44 PM
I do agree with wake up here on this, we do have ample supply of big girls here. As a bigger girl you are not really gonna stand out unless you have real big tits or a plump ass. You don't have that. And pics are not interesting at all. At 250 I can find some great more in shape ladies, big tits, phat ass. This is how I see it myself.

Look at chicks that are similar to you and see what's working for them. Or workout and change your look.
I checked your showcase and didn't find a rate.

Maybe it is too high.
..... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
.....At 250..... Originally Posted by Trey
Okay...you found a rate.

Hey...bigger girls need love too...and plenty of them having business around here. But 250 is probably not gonna fly.
^ yep.
True on that my
friend.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I'm stuck in a bit of a pity-party. I know it's unflattering, however, I've never encountered a hurdle like this. I'm new to Texas and I am having a difficult time adjusting. I like it here a lot!
I don't feel like I'm accepted or that I'm fitting in very well. I don't know what to do. I get that there are a lot of transplants down here, that there's better opportunity, etc, I don't know why I'm in such a rut. I've always been able to snap out of a pity-party mentality in relatively short periods of time.
I didn't expect hobbying to be as difficult as it has, I'm a great catch and had to turn down appointments left and right up north. I see that there's market saturation, but well, I like to say, everyone has their own favorite flavor of ice cream. What am I missing? am I doing something wrong? I need to get out of this pity-party and I need help.
Any advice is appreciated!
xo,
Karrie Originally Posted by Karrie Brennan
Keep your chin up hon, and Welcome to Houston!
Karrie, understand change is difficult.
Have viewed your profile and agree with other suggestions... New pics, excitement, additional details in bottom showcase area, run some specials, Woodlands is not my favorite area but something could be worked out...

Welcome to Houston and hope things get better for you!