Date: 4 Mar 2017
Entertainer: N**a
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: -
Shift: Night Shift
Session Length: 5 Min (2 songs)
Total Paid: 60
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dirty blind.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: N**a is easily distinguished by her prodigious ass which has a delicious jiggle to it when she walks. She is short (5 foot or so out of heels) has b cups or small c. Thick build with a little gut but no a chick 95 percent of men would kick out of bed. Face is pretyy but not extraordinary.
Recommendation: Yes
Mandingo_ never learns. God bless yer heart!
Dannys will leave you broke and horny but has the sexiest girls in these parts. I may show up next weekend see who's there.
Mandingo always learns. There are players in the mix. The trick is rooting them out without losing scads of cash.

Mandingo_ never learns. God bless yer heart! Originally Posted by JackC866
Weekend before last I had a great time with one blonde (at least she was blonde for that visit) but didn't bother to report since info sharing here seems nonexistant. Didnt ask her about take out but given her liberal play in a fairly non intimate private dance area it seemed like she might be game. Happy hunting.

Dingo

Dannys will leave you broke and horny but has the sexiest girls in these parts. I may show up next weekend see who's there. Originally Posted by Awesome41
Weekend before last I had a great time with one blonde (at least she was blonde for that visit) but didn't bother to report since info sharing here seems nonexistant. Didnt ask her about take out but given her liberal play in a fairly non intimate private dance area it seemed like she might be game. Happy hunting.

Dingo Originally Posted by Mandingo_
I wish i lived closer to Jackson so i could go more to get to know the girls more.
I did talk to a black chick there letting her know what i like and that those girls probably make more money doing those things. she said she didn't do that but some do. I did not have balls to ask her which ones. She would rub it over my clothes enough to get me off. Usually take few dances.
There was one black youngin there with lovely DSLs that seemed ready to play but she wasn't my type. A bit too much hood rat. To top it off the one light skinned gay kid kept hovering near chatting away that she was his sister as though that would get her a better tip. If anything that annoyed the shit out of me.

I wish i lived closer to Jackson so i could go more to get to know the girls more.
I did talk to a black chick there letting her know what i like and that those girls probably make more money doing those things. she said she didn't do that but some do. I did not have balls to ask her which ones. She would rub it over my clothes enough to get me off. Usually take few dances. Originally Posted by Awesome41