Is it really an important factor?

I was browsing the reviews and saw that for the screening the provider wanted 'size' along with various other info....

laugh if you want but... is size an important factor for providers?

Im secure with what the Good Lord gave me, I just thought I would ask
I thought U.S. currency came in only one size. WTF???
What's that saying about ship size and motion sickness?? LOL It sounds so cliche, but size really doesn't matter.

Now having said that, I have been in some rocky seas...and well let's just say I was happy to be on a very large ship
perhaps the girl wants to know in advance how bad the pussy is about to get beat up by the guy they are seeing..perhaps they wanna know in advance so they can plan accordingly who knows..

for the kinky minded guys, perhaps the girl wants to play with her pussy in the hours leading up to the date with you picturing what you are about to do to her with that tool of yours (sarcasm people)

Size does matter..not in this world..as I am compensated to ensure all guys are treated the same, get the same level of service..and leave feeling the same as all guys..like they had a pleasurable experience.. size does matter tho.. I will take a 7 to 7.5 + inch dick over a 5 inch one any day of the week.. do i enjoy 5 inch cocks..YES..do I enjoy 7 inch cocks..YES, but i also enjoy one more so than the other.. a nice thick long cock is alot better than a short thick cock lol just facts
Perhaps she is "small" in certain areas.
If your Johnson is bigger than both my shoes 7 1/2 with one shoe in front of the other, there is nothing i can do i for you.

Other than that size doesn't matter, big or small, if you got the right provider, she will know what to do with it. Making sure you leave smiling, no matter what size
If providers charged by the inch I'd be at the top of that most reviews list...step aside SPH!!!
asked out of curiousity
If your Johnson is bigger than both my shoes 7 1/2 with one shoe in front of the other, there is nothing i can do i for you. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
HOLY SHIT...I didn't stay at Holiday Inn Express last night, but that would be15 inches...WTF???

It's how big ?

Maybe I have been over confident???
OH gosh size definitely doesnt matter to me as long as your not pounding me to death...lol well i do enjoy that sometimes Believe it or not I've actually seen some ladies charge more for men over a certain size.. Call it crazy but most have their limits. There is also such thing as knocking our "priscilla's" out of whack. Just my 2cents...

Tres
I thought U.S. currency came in only one size. WTF??? Originally Posted by ferdburf
hilarious but true!
What's that saying about ship size and motion sickness?? LOL It sounds so cliche, but size really doesn't matter.

Now having said that, I have been in some rocky seas...and well let's just say I was happy to be on a very large ship Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
So is it the length, the girth, or have to have both that makes sailing the high seas a pleasure cruise? Any ladies of course can answer. BTW Nicole so glad that you answered truely honestly.
hell, they tell us the size of their breasts.... only fair i guess?
LOL! I am more concerned with the color of a gentleman's eyes! Can't bother to waste my time on those guys with yellow and purple eyes! They're all trouble I tell you!

Seriously, I am CERTAIN that this lady had a good reason for asking such a question.
I dislike these blanket statements like "size doesn't matter in this business". Size (large or small) may not matter to the particular lady saying that, but size matters A LOT to we ladies who are unable to accommodate larger men.

Gents, if you're larger than average, please be up front about it so you don't end up on a disappointing, restrictive date or having your money handed back to you and wished a (likely frustrating) good night.